Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 red honda cbr600rr. Bike has a aftermarket exhaust slip on, frame sliders, integrator for the tail light, and flush mount turn signals. It has 8300 miles, one owner with the title in his hand. Everything works perfect but it does need two new tires. it also has one small scratch where it fell over when the wind blew it over. I can buy this bike for $5300. sound like a good deal??

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
FYI - The wind didn't blow the bike over..... :rolleyes ....sounds like a good deal though....

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sounds good to me

·
Registered
809 Posts
Qwikk said:
FYI - The wind didn't blow the bike over..... :rolleyes ....sounds like a good deal though....
:eek:nfloor true...

yeah man... great deal though. fuck bikes with immaculate plastics on em. (except my ninja)
they're gonna touch something someday. might as well save the money now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
is the rr popular in the US, it seems to me the F4i and the like are more popular then the rr. Just curious, cos here in Oz from what i can gather the fireblade is more popular. Is there much differance?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Rob94 said:
2003 red honda cbr600rr. Bike has a aftermarket exhaust slip on, frame sliders, integrator for the tail light, and flush mount turn signals. It has 8300 miles, one owner with the title in his hand. Everything works perfect but it does need two new tires. it also has one small scratch where it fell over when the wind blew it over. I can buy this bike for $5300. sound like a good deal??
ya pretty good deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts