Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to hotlink a signature pic, and keep getting the message:

"Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."

It's withen specs for file size and dimensions, so I have no idea why it wont let me either hotlink form imageshack/photobucket etc.. or upload from my computer..

When I try to upload the same sig pic. from my hard drive, it says

"Invalid file"

Even though it's a .jpg

What's up? Anyone else have this issue? I've never had this problem before and it's pissing me off because I just made a new sig pic.

Can a mod or the admin please advise?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Known issue, its being looked at. Stay tuned.

Though... you may need permission to use a sig pic. I cant remember if that is a subscription benefit or not. In case anyone tries who doesnt subscribe.

Uploading images and avatars is broken right now in any case.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that freaking sucks. I was trying to just link it from a imageshack off site hosting, but that also wont work.

But yes, I've always had a sig pic and have been paying to support this site for 2 years now.

:grump

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only BS is when fucktards talk shit, so I got to tell them where to go.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok ok... relax, your highness. :neener They know about the problem. I hope they get it fixed fast too.
Well if a mod could post an update in this thread when the system is back working that would be nice:)

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
and then a mod tells you where to go, and locks yer topic.
ell oh ell.

as for this:
I was actually going to ask you Tammy, whether the 100 char limit/ no image code in sigs was something a mod/admin had to modify on a user by user basis, or whether it was a contributor privelidge.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and then a mod tells you where to go, and locks yer topic.
ell oh ell.
The thread got locked because you keep STARTING SHIT.

As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to say to me. Stop talking to me and I'll stop talking to you, cool?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
re-read JKs last post. it'll all become clear, I promise.
:D

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
fuck! I've been looking for one of those for ages! now I can brag to everyone!

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Well you gotta see it from another persons view. You come in here asking a question. It gets answered-everything is fine. All of a sudden you get attacked like fleas on a dog-wait...ticks on a nutsac.

And you either gotta burn em off, pull em off or leave them alone until you jiggle your nut sac again and they irritate you again.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Well if a mod could post an update in this thread when the system is back working that would be nice:)

I wish I had an update. We don't know what's going on other than they are working on it. Every time someone else complains about, I forward the complaint on, this one included.

The thread got locked because you keep STARTING SHIT.

As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to say to me. Stop talking to me and I'll stop talking to you, cool?

Are you sure it's not because of your charming personality? ;)

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish I had an update. We don't know what's going on other than they are working on it. Every time someone else complains about, I forward the complaint on, this one included.

Are you sure it's not because of your charming personality? ;)
Thanks for the info, and yes I'm sure. I'm seriously a nice guy to people, until they insult me. If you go back over the years you'll see I complement members on their bike projects, and say generally nice things to people. I dont like to start arguments or problems, but if someone shoves a bunch of insulting negativity in my face I'm going to say something back to them.

Beowulf hit the nail on the head with his last post.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Nid, this could get tearful so . . .

really man. . .

I'm sorry.

brohug?

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Thanks for the info, and yes I'm sure. I'm seriously a nice guy to people, until they insult me. If you go back over the years you'll see I complement members on their bike projects, and say generally nice things to people. I dont like to start arguments or problems, but if someone shoves a bunch of insulting negativity in my face I'm going to say something back to them.

Beowulf hit the nail on the head with his last post.

Responding to insults and negativity with more of the same just puts you on the same level as those who started it. There is an ignore feature. I highly recommend it. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts