Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to clubs a lot mostly to dance and not pick up any girls, even though I don’t mind. The thing that gets me is when a couple or even a group of girls go to a club and they only dance with one another. Maybe it’s around the New York City area but I doubt it. Before you all get on my case, I really do mean it, the #1 reason I go to a club is to enjoy the music, the venue and the overall freedom of being absorbed by the sounds. However, I still enjoy dancing with a female because the energy, chemistry and vibe can be quite electrifying but some girls are just there to be with other girls and it is becoming fairly popular. I know I’m not a bad looking guy, probably fairly attractive, so I don’t think that’s the main reason. Any other ideas? Come on I’m bored at work give me some input and maybe I can break that wall in the future.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Most girls, as do you, so you say, go to the club for any OTHER reason than looking for a hook up. Also we now live in an age were its now "COOL" to be gay/lesbian. I feel girls do it more as a security blanket from all the hard dicks.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Also we now live in an age were its now "COOL" to be gay/lesbian.
You are correct here, and it's pathetic. I for one will never buy into this whole "metrosexual" crap.

·
Registered
401 Posts
firefighter81 said:
You are correct here, and it's pathetic. I for one will never buy into this whole "metrosexual" crap.

Amen to that. I am the jean t-shirt guy for $15 at the most. Not $90 for a used shirt.

*back to the topic* If its not you looks and all that maybe its your dancing. Are you the guy that bust out the sprinkler and lawn mower?.......... J/k with ya :p

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Silver350 said:
Amen to that. I am the jean t-shirt guy for $15 at the most. Not $90 for a used shirt.

*back to the topic* If its not you looks and all that maybe its your dancing. Are you the guy that bust out the sprinkler and lawn mower?.......... J/k with ya :p
What do you mean you don’t like getting your hair/manicure/pedicure/facial done while slowly sipping on a beer and discussing football? LOL.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
i think they do it, so they don't have to deal w/ troll's.........like him.....:lol....j/k

·
Banned
730 Posts
CasterTroy said:
it's been so long since I went "clubbin" that I don't even know what takes place any more :(
Ditto..........

·
Registered
731 Posts
It doesn't HAVE to mean anything if they dance with only girls. They just may not go on a "pick up round". Just "acidently" dance the same style right next to thhem or dance a bit better than them, basicly any thing that attracts attention. Try it a bit here, a bit there, eventualy they'll admit they aren't homosexual ;-)

If you drink a beer with your budys also doesn't have to mean any thing, right ?

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
if I had that problem with my old lady, I wouldn't be getting divorced right now. I WISH she'd only dance with chicks at a club.

·
Registered
558 Posts
yea.. females just dont wanna dance with guys that are gonna try and grab their ass, rub their tits, or poke em with their boner.

When my girl used to go to the clubs she would only go in large groups w/ other girls and only danced with girls for this very reason.

·
Registered
214 Posts
A lot of girls that I hang out with goto the clubs and dance with each other. Only reason that I have gotten for this, is because they are really comfortable with each other, and can/will do almost anything they please, and not have to worry. Plus they like the attention. But they'll give a guy a chance and dance with them, but a lot of the guys wont/can't keep up.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Smoke2k said:
They dance together so they dont have to deal with fucktards trying to hit on them.

HAHAH!! ^^^^^^^^ so true, but also when I used to go clubbing in the day, once apon a time when I was young, the main reason besides the tittie pinching, the ass grabbing, and the boner jabbing, is the fact that ALOT of guys have NO rythum. Mostly cracker white guys. I'm sorry to say, but I've been dancing and been stuck in between guys that dance like those idiots in "Night at the Roxbury" (if thats the name of the movie). Most girls have rythum and don't want to end up dancing with McFly. We want to dance like this ~>> :bananafu:

·
Registered
23 Posts
They don't dance like that to feel like they are a part of something. It just makes them feel safe.I am sure though if you walked up to them and used your nuts and said lets dance then you could take one out of the pack.

·
Registered
234 Posts
because you get the asshat that comes up thinking hes cool trying to dance with you and hit on you so girls just get sick and tired of it and will dance with who they came with because they are there to have fun not have sex on the dance floor like most guys hope for.

·
Registered
731 Posts
what ??? dance floor not = foreplay ??? new world view

j/k... :D jup, both it true:
a: they don't want to get on with 20 guys around them thinking of only geting the dip stick to check oil.
b: chicks don't often walk up to some one and ask them to dance, they wait until they get asked to dance.

(damn, u notice the beer intus how I write)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
japbike said:
Most girls have rythum and don't want to end up dancing with McFly. We want to dance like this ~>> :bananafu:
:lol now that is funny...most girls my ass. Alot of them go out there with the attitude they can dance by throw some sexy glance or something like that. Now i'm not saying I can dance, because I can't but there are alot of ladys who can't either..but it's okay because they are ladies

1 - 20 of 45 Posts