Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've noticed some rather large "land mines" in my front yard. I work odd hours so I've never caught the owner or the dog in my yard. Is there anything I can spary on the grass to keep the dog off of it? It almost seems like the owner is doing it on purpose. My only other option is to leave little cups of antifreeze out there. :hshot

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
you can go to a hunting or a sports store i think they have cameras on a motion senser so when somthing tr****** it it takes a pic then you can call the police with the evidence

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I've heard that if you sprinkle pepper (large quantities) in your lawn, it keeps dogs and cats from shitting because when they smell it, it hurts their noses. My buddy swears by it.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Take the shit and put it on back on the neighbour's yard. Then if he says anything, than you know it was his dog for sure. What's he gonna say? "why are you putting my dog's shit that was on your yard back on mine??"

I wouldn't do the antifreeze thing though, that's cruel and a big lawsuit. Better yet, just like in that movie Me, Myself & Irene, go and take a shit yourself on his front lawn! lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The problem is I don't know who's doing it. I think I try the pepper thing. It's cheap and harmless. :leghump

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Cayanne Red Pepper will do it, sprinkle a perimiter around the aera. Trust me it works very well...... spendy so get a large amount from Costco or a similar store.

Also look at the garden shops or pet shops there is a product that is made specificly for this.

'course ya could always set some "mines" of yer own out...... :lol j/k

Attachments

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Get a mean pitbull and chain it to your front lawn. But then you got to clean its shit. If you find out who it is then put the poo in a brown paper bag and light it on fire put it on there porch and ring the bell and run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts