Sport Bikes banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
So I was enjoying my WHITE MOCHA today at starbucks when I happened to glance at the catchy 'The Way I See It' blurb on the side of the cup.

The Way I See It #54

We are all brothers and sisters. Each face in the rainbow of colors that populate our world is precious and special. Each adds to the rich treasure of humanity.

- Morris Dees
Civil rights leader and co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Can't we all just have a little white mocha city?

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Geez, here's the one sitting on my desk from yesterday... (I drink them a lot, one of my vices)

The Way I See It #61
Imagine we are all the same. Imagine we agree about politics, religion and morality. Imagine we like the same types of music, art, food and coffee. Imagine we all look alike. Sound boring? Differences need not divide us. Embrace diversity. Dignity is everyone’s human right.

- Bill Brummel
Documentary filmmaker.

Nagin should read more cups. Can't we all just get along?

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
jk750 said:
So I was enjoying my WHITE MOCHA today at starbucks when I happened to glance at the catchy 'The Way I See It' blurb on the side of the cup.

The Way I See It #54

We are all brothers and sisters. Each face in the rainbow of colors that populate our world is precious and special. Each adds to the rich treasure of humanity.

-- Morris Dees
Civil rights leader and co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Can't we all just have a little white mocha city?
Google the hate directed at him, possibly worse than being labeled retarded. Speak out against the dominant culture and you'll get served up as a retard, a pervert, a huckster, you name it.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts