Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Is the mayor or NO a f*cking retard?

Did any of you hear his speach for MLK day yesterday?

I cant even quote it it was such a barrage of mindless babbling.

The bottom of the barrel was that NO was destroyed because "GOD" is pissed at us for being in IRAQ and that when they rebuild NO, it should be a "BLACK" city.............

I just dont fucking get people these days.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
It was a reaction to Pat Robertson comments. Why do these comments upset you? Did you think about creating a thread in celebration of MLK Day before you wrote this, or were you more interested in denegrating a black leader, than celebrating one?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah, that guy's a moron!

My wife likes New Orleans, but I now have absolutely no desire to go. I was iffy at first, but now, because of clowns like him (and because I'm a white guy who loves life - a.k.a., living) - I don't want to go there.

To me, that is a racist town now, and I'm not welcome.

I'll just stay out of it.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
G-Daddy said:
My wife likes New Orleans, but I now have absolutely no desire to go. I was iffy at first, but now, because of clowns like him (and because I'm a white guy who loves life - a.k.a., living) - I don't want to go there.

To me, that is a racist town now, and I'm not welcome.

I'll just stay out of it.
Haha, I'm guessing your part of Texas has a history of racial unity.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hybrid said:
Is the mayor of NO a fucking retard?
You're just now figuring this out? The dude's pretty much an idiot. Everytime he opens his mouth he starts out good, but ends up screwing it up by saying something stupid. Yeah, I'm sure everyone that fled NO is returning (insert sarcasm). That city will take a long time to get any kind of tax base back, which it didn't really have to start with. And even then it won't ever be what it was, there will always be people that remember.

·
Registered
173 Posts
He also played the blame game again and mentioned people being stuck in the super dome while forgeting that he should have thought of a better evacuation plan. Typical mob mentality race card politics. I think one of his statements was, "this town will be chocolate", as he tried to rally the black citizens of the town. Would MLK talk like this? I don;t think so.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
license2ill said:
It was a reaction to Pat Robertson comments. Why do these comments upset you? Did you think about creating a thread in celebration of MLK Day before you wrote this, or were you more interested in denegrating a black leader, than celebrating one?
Youre intelligent arent you?

I dont care who would have said this, its an ignorant way to view anything.

Further more since you want to be on the bandwagon, trying to start some racial debate with me.

I grew up with plenty of black folk, matter of fact you could say the majority of my true friends are black. Most white boys Ive met are bitch made. So dont pull the fucking race card with me.

I love how morons like you will try to bolster some dumb fucking argument. If ignorant people stopped the race card bull shit this would be much less of a problem. Are you on Jesse Jacksons speed dial? All I see out of people like this is that they make sure to keep a racial rift between us. I didnt have any slaves, I dont owe the black community shit. I dont look at men as "white" or "black" or whatever color they happen to be..........I see men. Until people such as yourself seem to see otherwise, there will be tensions such as this

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
I grew up with plenty of black folk, matter of fact you could say the majority of my true friends are black. Most white boys Ive met are bitch made. So dont pull the fucking race card with me.

Haha, never heard that one before. Check yourself, before others have to point it out.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Geowitz said:
He also played the blame game again and mentioned people being stuck in the super dome while forgeting that he should have thought of a better evacuation plan. Typical mob mentality race card politics. I think one of his statements was, "this town will be chocolate", as he tried to rally the black citizens of the town. Would MLK talk like this? I don;t think so.

Thats why MLK was assasinated and asshats like Jesse Jackson are still alive.

If you propagate the cycle of racial intolerance, youre golden. Try to erase the tension and hatred from not understanding one another and your a burden to those thriving off of us not being truely united.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
license2ill said:
Haha, never heard that one before. Check yourself, before others have to point it out.

Check myself on what? That I advocate english as the language spoken? Is a language now a racial interest?

I wont back down from that just as I wont back down from ignorant comments meant to turn things into a racial debate.

Like I said...........I dont believe that there are any differences between men, we all bleed red. People like you love to stir up shit just like that fucking moron from NO.

Do you and Kanye West happen to be related? hate mongers

·
Registered
168 Posts
license2ill said:
Haha, I'm guessing your part of Texas has a history of racial unity.
What does that have to do with Ray Nagin and New Orleans? Did you actually have an idea or were you just trying to play the race card?

For the record, Ray Nagin was a Republican before he decided to run for mayor of NO. There was no way he would have been elected so he switched parties...when the Governor's race in LA was in dead heat, he threw his support behind Bobby Jindal, a Republican, against Kathy Blanco. Blanco won and Jindal went on to be elected US Rep. And the politics, mainly the childish bickering between the Governor, the Mayor of NO and the US Reps, that caused the delay of relief in response to hurricane Katrina.

Politics In LA has not changed since Huey Long.

·
Registered
173 Posts
hybrid said:
Thats why MLK was assasinated and asshats like Jesse Jackson are still alive.

If you propagate the cycle of racial intolerance, youre golden. Try to erase the tension and hatred from not understanding one another and your a burden to those thriving off of us not being truely united.
Asshats, LOL :) , damnit I love that word. Got to be one of the best descriptive comments around.

·
Registered
854 Posts
he is most definitly not a retard.... although he may speak like a retard he chooses his words well, playing the race card anytime the camera gets near him, thus he has a big following in NO.... I would have to say the retards are the people who actually listen to him in NO, lol....

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well put...........I change my question to "Is the mayor of NO a fucking polesmoker"?

·
Registered
230 Posts
hybrid,
I feel your sentiment and rightfully so. The statement "We need to make NO chocolate city" was an inappropriate remark only because he did not include whites as well. Simply, that statement made others feel excluded. I believe the statement would have been more appropriate with "Citizens of NO" to include everyone who lived there before the disaster.

I can't say what the real motive was in saying "Chocolate city" perhaps directed only to the African Americans populous to COME BACK to NO and rebuild, I don't know. But you’re right, although the majority of NO is African American, as a Mayor making a speech should’ve included everyone and not single out only African American. Later he did apologize for making that statement not to be taken out of context but the damage was already done.

If you want to bring together the people of NO than one need to choose the words very carefully so that people don’t take think out of context, IF that was not your intent in the first place.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts