Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not like Wrastling fake, but like Sumo Wresting Fake. Do you ever think the lower level guys really fight their hearts out but the money makers for the industry win and lose at the call of the man behind the curtains? I am not talking about fake hits but just throwing the fights. Sumo have be found to throw fights and so has boxing. Whos to say the UFC isnt doing the same on some level.

I'd tap out for the right price. I think most people would with the right "mental conditioning"

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
If anyone is throwing the fights it's the judges. See the GSP Hendricks fight? There have been some ass backwards calls, but I don't think any of those guys want anything except to be #1. UFC makes money off of great fights, and I don't think you'll get as many if people are throwing fights

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I don't think it's to the level you are saying. I watched the flyweight fight during UFC 178 and DJ didn't even put on a show. he put the guy down, and then said he should done it sooner.

As did Connor McGregor that same night.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think about Kimbo Slice and how fast he went down. Shortly after that the Elite XC went bankrupt. Could Kimbo have been paid to lose fast and kill off the company with the promise of a new contract with another company?

"I fight for the money"

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Do you see Kimbo making bank off of a new contract? No. Kimbo is not a professional fighter, he's a clown in the world of mma
Exactly... You go out to a basketball court and find a guy who can dunk from the three point line, people are going to be impressed until he plays in an NBA game and can't dribble the ball.

Kimbo is that basketball player.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
mma is controlled by muslim terrorist alien government cops that want to take away your 'merican rights. i suspect they are controlling your mind already or you would know this.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
them SAS boys are certified badasses!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts