Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit on a girl that already has a boy friend, but lives 1600 miles away?

I meet this girl at a motorcycle rally in Wyoming a couple months back. She rides a 500 Ninja, and is awesome. She is fun to talk to, and to hang out with... She is just so cool. I doubt this matter, but I don't think she really likes her currect boy friend. And I think she likes me a bit too...

Well, is it wrong?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Everything's fair game unless you see a rock on her left hand..

·
Registered
113 Posts
How 'bout this: "do you and your boyfriend have the kind of relationship where you could go out with me" If so, I'd like to get together sometime. If she says it's OK, go for it. If she's tentative or says "he'd never know", don't do it if you think you might like her more than just a f**k.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
a good reason not to have long distance relationships!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
How 'bout this: "do you and your boyfriend have the kind of relationship where you could go out with me" If so, I'd like to get together sometime. If she says it's OK, go for it. If she's tentative or says "he'd never know", don't do it if you think you might like her more than just a f**k.
but fuck her either way no reason to throw away possible good pussy

·
Registered
301 Posts
Go for it. However, if she's willing to cheat on him then she'll be willing to cheat on you. She is not long term material.

·
Ride Twins!
1,957 Posts
It's a scummy thing to do.

Do what you will, but I don't want that shit on my karma.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Imagine if the roles were reversed and she was your girlfriend, and some guy was wondering about hitting on her.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Shitty thing to do IMO.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is 1600 miles away so nothing will happen... But yea...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Just remember if she will cheat on her bf with you... shell do the same thing to you later.

She will just say, oh my boyfriend is away on vacation 1600 miles away... and we had a fight last night... so I dont really like him that much right now.

If she will go down that road, then its not a road you should be heading down with her... or at least just not with any intentions of staying.

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
I know if I were her BF and I know something between you guys happened I'd sure come and kick the living shit out of you and then explain her what a worthless whore she is, the minute I get back home :beer

I mean cmon ... I don't want you guys to be the only ones having fun right :)

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
The corrolary to the the rule "Never plow another man's field" is

"unless she's hot, and you don't know the guy."

Dive in. Head first.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
I know if I were her BF and I know something between you guys happened I'd sure come and kick the living shit out of you and then explain her what a worthless whore she is, the minute I get back home :beer
Wah wah.

After I'm done banging your girl, I'm gonna kick sand in your face and laugh at your tiny peener.

If you were any kind of man, she wouldn't be screwing me, now, would she?

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Wah wah.

After I'm done banging your girl, I'm gonna kick sand in your face and laugh at your tiny peener.

If you were any kind of man, she wouldn't be screwing me, now, would she?
Oh wow so you're telling me all girls are awesome and they will never turn out to be bitchez and it's always man's fault if his girl screws him over? :lao Jesus christ dude let me know when you wake up and I'll sure take the time to introduce you to reality :bitchslap

P.S.
This has never happened to me ... I'm just pointing out what I'd do if it does happen some day :twofinger

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Oh wow so you're telling me all girls are awesome and they will never turn out to be bitchez and it's always man's fault if his girl screws him over? :lao Jesus christ dude let me know when you wake up and I'll sure take the time to introduce you to reality :bitchslap

P.S.
This has never happened to me ... I'm just pointing out what I'd do if it does happen some day :twofinger
I'm telling you you get screwed around on because you lack the beef, and are terrible in bed.

I'm the guy you're worried about. When she's got her eyes closed tight and is faking it real good for you, she's going to scream out "JEROME!!!" at the top of her lungs, and then spend the next couple of hours trying to explain it to you.

But you won't get it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts