Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Round 2

Hurricane Frances is on the way..

Looks like we need to start planning the next party. Maybe more people will show up this time....

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm in this time. I seriously didnt think you guys were going to do that last time. Dammit.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
All Bullshit aside, this one is already a category 3 and it's path is headed directly for us. By the time it gets near it projected to be a strong category 5. Hopefully it'll miss us completely. But I gotta feeling that Charley won't be shit compared to the damage this one's gonna cause.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
All Bullshit aside, this one is already a category 3 and it's path is headed directly for us. By the time it gets near it projected to be a strong category 5. Hopefully it'll miss us completely. But I gotta feeling that Charley won't be shit compared to the damage this one's gonna cause.

Dang I need to start watching the news.... I guess I should kinda look into whats going on with the weather? How far out is it?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Dang I need to start watching the news.... I guess I should kinda look into whats going on with the weather? How far out is it?

It's a couple hundred miles east of the Islands (Jamaica, Bahamas, Cuba). But it's projected path will take it about 100miles or so over those islands on a straight path towards Florida. I pray that this thing turns and goes North.

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
the only hope we have is that a system comes from the west and carries it on a more northerly track. MAybe if we can rally up everyone in the state of florida to aim thier bare asses south east and fart at the same time we can steer it away. :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
son of a bitch....i JUST got my bike looking pretty and now a damn storm is gonna ruin it?? no freakin way man im gonna go to my old job and stick it in one of the 40' storage containers they have anchored to the ground. GRRRR i hate hurricanes

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
RiPPeD said:
MAybe if we can rally up everyone in the state of florida to aim thier bare asses south east and fart at the same time we can steer it away. :)
OMG, I almost fell out of my chair from laughing.

Yeah, I hope that thing changes it course. We are just getting all the repairs done around here. The place I work had a lot of damage to the rental homes for ole Charley.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i hope so i got friends who still like CBR600Lady said are STILL trying to get back up after charley....it would suck to have it happen again....it'd be like building a sand castle in the wave break at the beach.... pretty shitty of mother nature :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts