Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend was at work today at the gas station we both work at and calls me saying there's some guy who's bike is broken down and asked for an allen wrench. I say no problem and head on over there. Now this is on the other side of town and took me about 10-15 minutes to get there. Well I get there and see the guy working on a red yamaha cruiser with some other guy. I walked up and asked if he was the one waiting on an allen wrench. He said "yeah, but I got it, it took you long enough." Now that really pissed me off, I didn't have to come over, and that something I wouldn't even let fly if it was someone I knew, let alone some stranger doing me a favor. Meanwhile, I find out that while I'm on my way over, he was bugging my girlfriend while she was working, kept on telling her to call and pacing around asking where I was at. Sorry, just had to vent, this really irritated me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow. I consider myself pretty friendly and helpful, but no fing way would i have driven all the way over there. That guy should have bought you lunch for the effort, what an a-hole.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Damn, what an ass.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
you should of pushed his bike over j/k but i wouldnt fell bad for him if you did

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Leave his broken down *** there and tell your gf to hang up on him if he calls.

Enjoy the chance to ride knowing that he is stuck and probably will be in a jam again. Serves him right.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Fuckin prick. You should have had your GF tell him they are not allowed to work on vehicles in the parking lot. Make him move that POS or tow it.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Is he dead?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think she was being nice because she rides too, I do wish I would have known anyways.

·
Registered
646 Posts
He deserved a bitch slap...

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would have told him to get it off the property immediately or you were going to call a wrecker company and the local PD! Then, if the wrecker shows up, tell him that it took him too long to get it repaired!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Playing Devil's Addvocate here:

What if the dude thought you were employed by the gas station you're GF worked at??? He might have thought it was your "job".

On the flip side:

If he knows you are a good summeritan and said that...like what's said before

AHHH HELL NOOO

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
I hate people like that. you try to help and all they do is bitch and moan. People like that should be shot on the spot.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Inferno said:
Playing Devil's Addvocate here:

What if the dude thought you were employed by the gas station you're GF worked at??? He might have thought it was your "job".

On the flip side:

If he knows you are a good summeritan and said that...like what's said before

AHHH HELL NOOO
The guy didn't know that I also work there. I guess I should have explained. He came into the station whining about his bikeand asked for tools. We don't have jack for tools there so he started complaining about that. She then offered to call me and I guess that shut up his whining for about 2 seconds. I don't mind helping at all and I would do it again, I just wish I would have had an idea before hand.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts