Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like this section is extremely slow.

I havent seen many posts except for binx and underwear on the outside boy.

btw im selling my bike, spares, tires and all my gear

anyone interested?

·
Registered
597 Posts
:hdscratch so....ya come in here to announce you're getting out of sportbikes?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well telling my friends thats all ;)

and why not make announce i have bike, gear and parts for sale

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naw something else you might be interested in though.

paying for stevos moms sex change operation. i figure i can make more money that way. i know you will be one of his/her best clients ;)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
naw something else you might be interested in though.

paying for stevos moms sex change operation. i figure i can make more money that way. i know you will be one of his/her best clients ;)
So he's gonna be a she again? Sweet!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Me, Sam and Brandon got out on the dirt bikes Saturday.

Heeth, I will never forget you breaking your ass on the first jump up there in the sandbox arena in Wisconsin. Does it still hurt when you sit on the toilet?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me, Sam and Brandon got out on the dirt bikes Saturday.

Heeth, I will never forget you breaking your ass on the first jump up there in the sandbox arena in Wisconsin. Does it still hurt when you sit on the toilet?
you can tell how much traffic this part of the forum is getting as there hasnt been any remarks yet

i thought for sure someone would have responded to this by now lol

yes thank you for the painful reminder. i am not going pro in ama dirt biking anytime soon thats for sure

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
I lost a lot of money during his asses' down time.

---
just a fyi/update from a long time ago (spring?)....we sold our home really fast and did not have a plce to buy...and now are in a rental house til we find the right lot to build on....probably closer to dsm......maybe granger, Bondurant, grimes...somewhere around there....trying to stay out of the larger school districts like SE polk, Ankeny, and Johnston

·
Registered
597 Posts
I lost a lot of money during his asses' down time.

---
just a fyi/update from a long time ago (spring?)....we sold our home really fast and did not have a plce to buy...and now are in a rental house til we find the right lot to build on....probably closer to dsm......maybe granger, Bondurant, grimes...somewhere around there....trying to stay out of the larger school districts like SE polk, Ankeny, and Johnston
yes, please, stay outta my town.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes, please, stay outta my town.
lolz

where ya living at now? you could move out to the outer west side. your homies zltful and tim both live out here :woot (actually about 5 mins away from me)

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Goddamnit Heeth...Tim and I both moved out here to get AWAY from his "Squeal like a pig, boy!" yellin' ******* ass.

But seriously though, Thomas...avoid Dallas County side of WDSM. We pay higher property taxes on our townhouse than my aunt and uncle do on their 5 bedroom 6 bath house off of 50th and Ashworth.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Aw fellas...no need to fight over me....:gavel ....I will probably be closer to you all! You're welcome.

We are just across 35 from where our old house was...

Finding the right place has been far more difficult than we would have thought... We were actually homeless for a time...living out of a hotel suite...cha-ching!

so we finally decided once the school year got closer to keep the boy in the school district he is familiar with; which would give us more time to decide on where and when to build...and he can keep going to karate and stay kind of normal in his routine....he is doing pretty well considering all the changes...and the ones he knows are coming...

We are still open to where we will land.There are many considerations though; including like Ryan said...property taxes....these rates vary wildly, but one place we have definitely ruled out is Ankeny. There are simply too many gays....

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Goddamned gang signs...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts