Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Finally decided to start posting instead of lurking like I have been. I really enjoy visiting this board every chance I get. My name is Jeff I live in Glendale Arizona. I ride a 02 SV650 "black". I like to tour the state on my day's off, and sometimes just like to hit the streets in the evenings after it cools down some and just play around. Alway's looking for other enthusiasts to hang out with. Look forward to chatting with you all. Take it easy as always!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
What's up Jeff... Welcome to the board....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey jeff i am in a group in AZ devoted to riding. Every sunday and usually another time during the week we go up to the canyons or various rides involving riding. Not standing by your bike wondering what it is. PM me up and I will let you know how to join our site. Its invite only and all you have to do is show up and ride. Good luck man and PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for the welcome Guy's! Bad boy hope to hook up soon and hit the twisties with you! Alot of good information on this site. I'm glad I found it and glad to get to post with some of you. Take it easy! Jeff

·
Registered
670 Posts
BadBoy1404 said:
Hey jeff i am in a group in AZ devoted to riding. Every sunday and usually another time during the week we go up to the canyons or various rides involving riding. Not standing by your bike wondering what it is. PM me up and I will let you know how to join our site. Its invite only and all you have to do is show up and ride. Good luck man and PM me if you are interested.
i wanna go too!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I hope we can definatley hook up soon. I think I have 2 more Sundy's off before I go back to my normal schedule at work. You just let me know and I am there. Lok forward to a group ride. Jeff

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
rs50asu said:
i wanna go too!!!!
hey rs50 he is one of the guys that go to the tuesday things i was tellin you about(i havent been able to make it the last 2 tuesdays)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts