Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give it up for Twinsen's latest stable member!

The Blue Cow

Attachments

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more...

She's quite the looker, I didn't think I'd like it all that much...shiiiiiiiit! :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome back, Twinsen. I know it was hard to just surf the boards and not cruise. Now sell that thing for a PROFIT and get something that's more your style.

And watch out for thieves.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The list of modifications are as follows...

1999 Kawasaki ZX9r (The Blue Cow)

Polished Frame, Swing Arm, Shocks, Bar Mounts, Brake Resevoir.
Chrome Wheels and Bar Ends
Custom seat upholstery
Carbon Fiber Fender Eliminator

New Parts with less than 200 miles:
Pirelli Diablo Tires Front and Rear
Barnett Clutch
Clutch Cable
All Seals and Bearings
Front and Rear Sprocket
Carbon Fiver Stubby Blinkers

Motor:
936 Big Bore Kit
Port and Polished Head
Stage II Jet Kit
Full Titanium Muzzy Exhaust
520 Chain Kit

Candy Blue paint

VERY, VERY, Clean!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll still be getting the R1, I just got tired of waiting. It didn't help that my car broke down as well and may be weeks before I get that running again. And yeah, the front is a bit chubby. That's why she's aptly named The Blue Cow. :D She sounds AWESOME by the way. Deep throttle. She's pretty damn quick too. She just might be quick enough to hold steady with an '03/'04 1000. We'll find out soon enough.

Maybe now if I happen to run across the guy that's been running from us that looked like my bike, he doesn't have a prayer in the world about getting away from me now. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Hope you have fun on her :leghump

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
at least we got one less cookie-cutter gixxer off the road. although we do have a girly kaw on the road now... :twofinger :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Very nice!! congrats!! now, all you have to do is remove that annoying Muzzy! :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice kwaka, 9Rs are pretty badass

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
japbike said:
Very nice!! congrats!! now, all you have to do is remove that annoying Muzzy! :D
I thought he had retired, because you never see those pipes, anymore :lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
congrats on getting the bike twinsen
lemme know when you get the R1...the Kaw looks real nice and sweet.

·
Registered
912 Posts
super nice ZX-9R, love the big bore kit on it.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm enjoying it so far. I've put 200 miles on her in the first few hours of riding. The only complaint I have is the seat is pretty hard compared to the Gix 1000 and Honda F2. Gonna have to do something about that. Rides two-up as well as the 1000. As for riding as well as the 1000. It's about 20lbs heavier and I can easily tell, but I'm slowly adapting. I'll probably head up the local twisties sometime this week to get a feel for her in the turns.

Straight-line, she's just about on par with my friend's '03 Gix 1000 with a D&D Exhaust and K&N Intake. But we only did 6th gear roll-ons. And with the new gearing, it's not really for top-end pull. I still have yet to go WOT down low yet. We'll see how that goes in the coming days. But I don't see myself doing anything stupid on this one, as I think I could actually make a profit on this one if I keep her nice and clean. Like I said, you know us negros and chrome. Bling, bling, maing! :twofinger

1 - 20 of 52 Posts