1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
i don't like undertail exhaust

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
sweet!!.. i dont like the undertail exhaust either.. but other then that its sweet looking..

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Put a seat cowl on it and you've got a great looking bike. I like how they rounded the front a little more. The last couple years models were ugly IMO because the front just had too many sharp angles, this looks very clean. Great looking bike! Also I'll go against what everyone else is saying, I love the underseat exhaust!

·
Banned
912 Posts
mother fu(ker I should of waited!

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts
Damn, that motherfucker looks sweet. I wanna see a pic of one in black. Would look real sinister. Looks like everyone is jumping on the undertail exhaust bandwagon. Won't be too long before the 10R makes the switch too.

Damn, this bike will eventually replace my SV as the track bike.

Edit: God dammit! Kawasaki still hasn't abandoned the goofy LCD tach. That's a deal breaker for me. Why? WHY?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That tail section looks quite a bit larger than the 10R tailsection, I don't like it. As for the undertail exhaust, I'm still undecided.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.