1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
i don't like undertail exhaust

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
sweet!!.. i dont like the undertail exhaust either.. but other then that its sweet looking..

·
Registered
404 Posts
I can see the spiderman thing. I personally like the undertail exhaust. That ZX-10 tailsection is still growing on me though. No doubt about it looking like the 10's little brother.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like it except for the black on the lower part of the fairing. I think it should be all one color.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Put a seat cowl on it and you've got a great looking bike. I like how they rounded the front a little more. The last couple years models were ugly IMO because the front just had too many sharp angles, this looks very clean. Great looking bike! Also I'll go against what everyone else is saying, I love the underseat exhaust!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sweet. I love how some of the old look carried over to the new 10R inspired design.
That is easily the most badass looking 600.

·
Banned
912 Posts
mother fu(ker I should of waited!

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
The Red Raider said:
Definitely very nice, talk about needing a fender-eliminator, though! Damn, that's the biggest license plate bracket I've ever seen.
What you talking about?? Have you seen the other makes? This is eliminated compared to Hondas or Yamahas... :twofinger

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts
Damn, that motherfucker looks sweet. I wanna see a pic of one in black. Would look real sinister. Looks like everyone is jumping on the undertail exhaust bandwagon. Won't be too long before the 10R makes the switch too.

Damn, this bike will eventually replace my SV as the track bike.

Edit: God dammit! Kawasaki still hasn't abandoned the goofy LCD tach. That's a deal breaker for me. Why? WHY?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That tail section looks quite a bit larger than the 10R tailsection, I don't like it. As for the undertail exhaust, I'm still undecided.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts