Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.swiftvets.com/

I saw this site mentioned on the Oreily Factor, on Fox News, it's about the veterans that served with John "Flipper" Kerry in Vietnam. Its got a copy of that famous picture of Kerry with the other guys in Vietnam and shows where they are in it. Pretty cool. Remember Choose anyone but Flipper.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
MR.HONDA said:
I saw this site mentioned on the Oreily Factor, on Fox News, it's about the veterans that served with John "Flipper" Kerry in Vietnam. Its got a copy of that famous picture of Kerry with the other guys in Vietnam and shows where they are in it. Pretty cool. Remember Choose anyone but Flipper.
worthless without a link :twofinger

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
The Washington Post reports today that Thurlows own Bronze Star paperwork confirms Kerry's version of events. Thurlow had tried to block release of his own records.

These are guys that represent less than 1/2 of 1 percent of Swift Boat vets and dislike Kerry for his anti-war activities. As more comes out, we learn that -- after having called Kerry a liar -- they are lying to try to defeat him.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was internesting how they showed who they were in that picture that the Kerry group is showing everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts