Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:eek: What the world happen to the front of it.. It's in shambles.. The guy looks to be ok..

·
Registered
834 Posts
if it happens a couple more times...maybe there will be a recall.

it just sucks that is has to happen a couple more times. :rolleyes

·
Registered
517 Posts
Darn thing says bandwidth exceded...can't see pics.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Damn, I went back to show Snow the pics and no can see no more... :(

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
that is the trade off for reducing weight, just like the yami's and there cast wheels. You crash them and they explode. All the new bikes as they get lighter and faster explode on impact.

·
Registered
517 Posts
BSR423 said:
Who here has actually been involved in a 20MPH head on collision "motorcycle vs. motorcycle"?
Y?

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Granted I have not seen the pictures because of bandwidth, but this type of damage could happen to ANY bike involved in a head on. How fast were the bikes actually moving, & how much does the harley weigh? What part of the zuks frame is broke, & where did it hit the harley? There is a lot more involved here than just a cracked frame.

·
Registered
179 Posts
BSR423 said:
Granted I have not seen the pictures because of bandwidth, but this type of damage could happen to ANY bike involved in a head on. How fast were the bikes actually moving, & how much does the harley weigh? What part of the zuks frame is broke, & where did it hit the harley? There is a lot more involved here than just a cracked frame.

The write up said 35-40mph. That's a small Harley too.

Attachments

·
wuka man
849 Posts
i wonder if frame sliders would have helped the gixxer...

·
wuka man
849 Posts
the reason i said that was because i dont know if the impact the ground caused that or the impact from the HD

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
the bike RIPPED at the neck. no other explanation other than a weak frame. the new 05 Gixxer and zx10 are becoming a staple for weak welds...

Gotta love mass production quality!

it's not weak welds it the material and amout that is being used! the frames are getting lighter and lighter so the bikes and get faster and faster! The welds are the same!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts