Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting an integrated taillight for my 05 GSXR 750 so I can clean up the rear end some. That and I currently have no turn signals as I'm converting it from a track bike to a street/track bike. I found these Integrated Taillight and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the brand. Or if you can suggest another integrated kit or a fender eliminator kit for my bike I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I can't remember the brand of integrated taillight I had. It might have been that one. I got it from a dealer that happened to one in stock. I had great luck with it. Never caused any problems the whole time I had it.

That picture in the link is weird though. It looks like it has separate turn signals. lol

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, the first picture or whatever is kind of strange. It's supposed to be integrated but it shows separate blinkers. The other pictures show it correctly though. But yes, I'm with you, I thought that was a crappy picture to show to showcase their product lol! I just ordered it today, so hopefully it will be in soon and will work terrific. I know some people have had problems with their integrated lights like this being bright enough, but several people commented in their reviews about how bright it is, so hopefully that will be the case!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my integrated taillight kit in today. It looks great, and is super bright. I'm pretty sure some people are going to want to shoot me on the night rides! However, I think motorcycle-superstore has the slowing shipping on the face of the earth!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts