Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to know what everyone is paying for insuesnce. Right now im only paying $46.00 a year for just liability. My f4i is payed for, but i want to put more coverage on it. Im ONLY 38yr. old. I have mine thru Dairyland.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have mine through State Farm and I pay 59 for full coverage.... I looked into just doing liablity but it was $29... so I figured I'd pay the extra $30 and get full coverage... they also offered something else called personal bodily injury coverage... which would give you an extra 15000 of medical coverage... but it DOUBLES :eek: your mothly premium... so I declined... shit I'm in the military anyways... I don't have to pay for any of that shit :twofinger :lol

:cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
i pay 883 a year for full coverage on my 1kRR. it does have an alarm that knocked off 30 bucks. i do have some violations of a car on my record. i did pass the MsF and im 25

·
Registered
130 Posts
$850 a year for Colision and Comp, no Liaibility or medical (I have health INS so I guess that helps). I'm 21 with one accident on my record (it was a car accident, hydroplaned in bad weather). Oh it's on my 02 954.

·
Registered
21 Posts
101 Per Year, Liability Only..no Sense In Paying A Grand A Year For Insurance On A Bike That's Only Worth 4k. 1993 Ninja Zx11d

·
Registered
235 Posts
430/yr for liability only. i wanted comprehensive, but that jumped me up to about 1400/yr, and if i added collision also i was looking at over 2K a year. i'm 22, clean driving record, and its a 1999 TLR. insurance is outrageous in AZ. for the price of Comp and collision, i'm better off putting that money aside and buying another TLR if anything happens to mine, i only payed $3750 for the bike, and they want more than half of that for full coverage.

matt

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
IL0veFish said:
$850 a year for Colision and Comp, no Liaibility or medical (I have health INS so I guess that helps). I'm 21 with one accident on my record (it was a car accident, hydroplaned in bad weather). Oh it's on my 02 954.

wtf, im paying $600something a year for liability, with no theft. how the fuck you getting 850/year for full coverage?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dam!!! $430 just for liability. I think you need to look for anouther insurance co. I dont think my full coverage is even that much.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I pay 335 a year for liablility and uninsured motorists coverage. Full would have been over 1k.

1 ticket 35 years young.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess the insureance in Texas is diffrant then outher states. I cant belive you all pay so much.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
i'm paying about $800 a year for full coverage with one ticket

·
Registered
554 Posts
$444/year (37 bucks per month) full coverage....for my 02 GSXR 600 through State Farm
23yrs old, MSF Safety Course, 1 Stolen Bike and no tickets :cheers :biggrinag

·
Registered
584 Posts
N-Ish said:
$444/year (37 bucks per month) full coverage....for my 02 GSXR 600 through State Farm
23yrs old, MSF Safety Course, 1 Stolen Bike and no tickets :cheers :biggrinag
wow, that is awesome

I paid $101/year for liability, since medical is "FREE" for me :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
radf4i said:
Dam!!! $430 just for liability. I think you need to look for anouther insurance co. I dont think my full coverage is even that much.

that is the cheapest i could find liability only. i think the next closest for just liability was somewhere around $1000/year.

matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm 22 in WA with a '93 F2 paying $158/yr liability thru state farm. i was in one accident that wasn't my fault and have two speeding tickets in my car.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hoohaa.......$302/yr highest available full coverage (500/500/250, $0 deduct comp, $500 Collision) through SF.......36 yrs old, '01 Aprilia Mille.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can handle $302 a year. I dont know how Id be able to pay $800 or more. I wouldnt never be able to buy stuff for my bike.

·
Registered
681 Posts
radf4i said:
I can handle $302 a year. I dont know how Id be able to pay $800 or more. I wouldnt never be able to buy stuff for my bike.
Mine would probably be HALF that for a 600.....

·
Registered
235 Posts
i think some of it mite have to do with the lenght of peoples riding season. here, i don't put the bike away for winter, it goes all year round.

matt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts