Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Man in the boat
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some new shit for my new whip...Anyone have some good insurance people they can refer me to?

Quotes of $6500 and $7200 a year for full coverage just isnt gonna cut it :a2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
Past suggestions:

Country
State Farm
Geico Motorcycle

In each case I suggest you call someone instead of trying the online rape meter.
 

·
How about them Redskins?
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
GonZilla said:
I need some new shit for my new whip?
Can someone translate this ebonics crap to english for me??? :hshot Did you get a new bike or what? :confused:


Try Geico for bike insurance. I pay 399 a year now, full coverage. And No my cars didn't go there. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
I use country, $375 a year.. Yes, my car went there, and it cost me another $300 a year. So at 22 years old, Single, and no good things going for me, I dind't think it was too bad.

- Ice_Hole

(Talk to Thor, he's the guy to talk to)
 

·
Man in the boat
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R1Elvis said:
Can someone translate this ebonics crap to english for me??? :hshot Did you get a new bike or what? :confused:


Try Geico for bike insurance. I pay 399 a year now, full coverage. And No my cars didn't go there. :)

Yes, I have a new bike...

2003 954rr, 362 miles: $7800 with a HJC and some JR gloves...

No one is open on Saturday! WTF!!! I got up early to get some quotes and make it over to Brian's thingie...Now I cant go...Fuck this!
 

·
How about them Redskins?
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
fuck thats today???????????


Shit. Looks like i wont be there. I thought for some reason it was in Sept.....


Congrats on the new bike Gonz. :)
 

·
Man in the boat
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man...Im assuming its today...It is Saturday the 21st...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
842 Posts
GonZilla said:
Yes, I have a new bike...

2003 954rr, 362 miles: $7800 with a HJC and some JR gloves...

No one is open on Saturday! WTF!!! I got up early to get some quotes and make it over to Brian's thingie...Now I cant go...Fuck this!
maybe now you wont turn around at the high speed run ahhaahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
GonZilla said:
I need some new shit for my new whip...Anyone have some good insurance people they can refer me to?

Quotes of $6500 and $7200 a year for full coverage just isnt gonna cut it :a2
USAA was fuckin cheap. My sv650 was only 90 a month and Im 19. For FULL coverage, comprehensive + theft.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
Oh yeah, I know full coverage is unecessary for a bike. But it wasn't my choice. Since it was financed you have to get full coverage in case its wrecked so I can pay my debtor. So 90 bucks IMO isn't bad at all.
 

·
Man in the boat
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Financed or not...If I wreck my $8000 bike Im gonna wanna have something to show for it...Like a check for a new bike or a check to pay the wrecked one off...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
GonZilla said:
Financed or not...If I wreck my $8000 bike Im gonna wanna have something to show for it...Like a check for a new bike or a check to pay the wrecked one off...
See, thats why I don't mind having full coverage. But try USAA. Cheapest insurance I have ever had.
 

·
Man in the boat
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BadNatured said:
See, thats why I don't mind having full coverage. But try USAA. Cheapest insurance I have ever had.

They need my car under them too to carry me...Cant do it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
State Farm is the cheapest I have found. The way it works is to have multi vehicle policy and home insurance with them to get the deal.
 

·
Man in the boat
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shit...I guess I should get some new auto insurance, new renters insurance, and maybe then I can get the hook up...
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top