Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me an average of how much insurance is around or in Hartford Connecticut for a yamaha r6 late 90s. I am a 20 year old male. Thanks for your help.

Also can one insure the bike for only 3 months?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
1) bad bike for beginner's

2) your ins. agent is the only 1 who can get you a accurate estimate, prolly in the $2000/yr range is my guess

3) R6 the #1 stolen bike in the country

4) before buying a bike
a) get training www.msf-usa.org
b) call your ins. and get an idea of ins.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Racer X stop being so sour toward 600's

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
been doing it for 4 yrs on this site, and had 12,000 post before the last meltdown, you think your gonna stop me........:laughing

·
Registered
912 Posts
i pay like 80 a month

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
didn't think so......:headbang

·
Registered
149 Posts
RACER X said:
been doing it for 4 yrs on this site, and had 12,000 post before the last meltdown, you think your gonna stop me........:laughing
Ha
I love this guy,ha.
Racer X..I admit sometimes hes harsh..but..he does back up everything he says rather than just blab it with no source,Gotta show respect,heh:hail

·
Registered
912 Posts
RACER X said:
didn't think so......:headbang
Sure do but i have to have it insured as a secondary vehicle.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
wasn't referring to your bike ins., as little as you ride it , sounds about right..........:moon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. i didnt know you guys replied so fast. i just registered but have been looking at the forums for about 2 months. in response... i have read a lot about how the r6 is not a good starter bike. about learning... i start the 2nd with a beginners rider course.

what are the differences in feel between the r6, sv650, cbr600?
what makes a bike a good learner bike?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
well search any of my post in "new rider" section and read the links i've posted, for years..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts