Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
insight on relationships from a friend at a bbq...we talked about relationships and the opposite sex... he said that its funny how most ladies constantly try to change their man when they get serious and men dont or cant change and in contrast the man wants so badly for his lady to keep from changing and stay the same but they seem to change anyways...c'mon ladies lets work together not against each other...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, then consider me WAY diffrent. I don't want to change my man. One reason I don't want um to change is because I fell in love with WHO they are, not what I can make of um. And I have changed for guys, HELL every relationship I've been in, I've changed, so it's not just the women that want to change men, men do that same thing. The one I'm in now, I've changed so much, I don't even know myself any more. I have ZERO spirit. I've become some one he wanted me to be.

So it's not just the ladies that try to change their men, men are just as guilty.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
that's not everyone and trust me there are plenty of men out there who want the woman to change...guess that didn't come up in your conversation...hmmm..

Bottom line for both sexes:

If you can't accept the other person for who they are...then don't be with them...plain and simple!!

If someone is trying to change you to what "they" want--best to get out of that.

And never ever change for someone else....only change for you!! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i retract my statement and beg for mercy...i'm gonna blame on the alcohol i had that night...its funny how the people that dont want to change their lover cant seem to find eachother...i tell you what i wish i knew few ladies like RSixxygrl and japbike...but knowing you grls are out there gives me hope...thank you ladies... :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
808 said:
i retract my statement and beg for mercy...i'm gonna blame on the alcohol i had that night...its funny how the people that dont want to change their lover cant seem to find eachother...i tell you what i wish i knew few ladies like RSixxygrl and japbike...but knowing you grls are out there gives me hope...thank you ladies... :)

We are out here and I know guys that are great are out there....it's like looking for that needle in the haystack...very difficult...but it will be worth it in the end!! I have that faith!! :headbang (I have found it before so I know it's out there!)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think i'll live long enough to find that gurl...it took me 4 years to find out that the last not only wanted to change me but i couldnt stop her from changing...she had to go when she start mentioning getting rid of the bikes when we have kids, when we met because i gave her a ride on my bike...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
YIKES!! OOOOOOOOOOH NO GOOD! wow, I told my man when I met him, if he ever went Hardley or got rid of his bike, I'd dump him.. hahahahah!! :flipa and I'm not kidding either.... I think he knew I was a keeper.. hahahah!! :nerd

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
808 said:
i dont think i'll live long enough to find that gurl...it took me 4 years to find out that the last not only wanted to change me but i couldnt stop her from changing...she had to go when she start mentioning getting rid of the bikes when we have kids, when we met because i gave her a ride on my bike...

You will!! Ouch...get rid of the bikes?? See that's were I would put my foot down too...already had some guys...yes guys tell me something similar to that---NOT!! It's a part of my lifestyle and a part of me...I won't change that and neither should you.

Good for you for standing by your convictions...geeze it's not like you were an :alky or something and she was asking you to change that...that's different but you just hold tight hun...you are young and will find someone that compliments you!! ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Bottom line for both sexes:

If you can't accept the other person for who they are...then don't be with them...plain and simple!!

If someone is trying to change you to what "they" want--best to get out of that.

And never ever change for someone else....only change for you!! :)

:dblthumb I wish everyone would think that way. My wife's best friend married a jerk thinking that she could change him. Now, she can't drive (33 years old by the way) or work. He won't let her. He also works 70+ hrs. a week, is never home, and beats on her. All because she was afraid she could not find no one else and tried to change him.

·
who......me????
293 Posts
TK5028 said:
:dblthumb I wish everyone would think that way. My wife's best friend married a jerk thinking that she could change him. Now, she can't drive (33 years old by the way) or work. He won't let her. He also works 70+ hrs. a week, is never home, and beats on her. All because she was afraid she could not find no one else and tried to change him.
hhhmmmmm....blanket party???

ya know how mom always said-If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all!...I'll leave it at that!

·
Registered
317 Posts
^werd...

my woman never tried to change me...i told her at the on-set that i may make plans with her and then have to break them to go out with the boys if they're gonna have more fun...and vice versa...plus i said i'd dump her if she ever asked me to quite riding...she supports me in what i want to do and i support her in what she wants to do...i think we got it pretty good...

·
Registered
175 Posts
UP VFR said:
hhhmmmmm....blanket party???

ya know how mom always said-If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all!...I'll leave it at that!

I have already considered a blanket party. But, I would rather see his face when (not if) I beat the crap out of him. :chair

·
Registered
317 Posts
dooooo eeeeeeet.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
TK5028 said:

I hate saying this, but I will...

Shame on him for hitting her, then shame on her for letting him do it more then once. I can't feel sorry for ppl that let ppl beat them up. I let someone do that to me for 2 yrs, and I look on it now and see that it was my fault for staying, I could of left any time and didn't, so I have no one to blame but myself.

Im not saying what he is doing is ok, its not, and he DOES SOO deserve a blanket party! if you do it, make sure you take pics and maybe a home vid :D I'd love to see it!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Japbike - Glad you got out of the situation. Some don't until serious injury. Some end up dead. You sound and look like you've got way to much going on to get caught up in others bs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts