Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
If you don't have your tickets for Indy GP yet, PM me and I'll give you details on good priced suite tickets with paddock passes.
If you want to see pics from other years do a Facebook search for MotoGP experience, and don't forget to like it.

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I typically go all 3 days but am thinking about taking Friday off this year as vacation has gotten a bit tight.
I hear you. This is an event I wait the entire year. I drive 10 hours from North Carolina (leave Thursday around 9PM) and get there early Friday and enjoy every single bit of it. It's a tiring weekend, but worth every effort.

So, have you bought your tickets yet? Interested on a suite with paddock passes? If yes, PM me and I'll give you details.

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2013 MotoGP suite tickets with paddock passes available.

2013 Indy MotoGP suite tickets with paddock passes available.

The suite is located on the Tower Terrace with a view of the start/finish and first turn. You can even see more of the track from the back. Suite is air conditioned, has CLEAN restroom and closed circuit TV! Paddock passes available for ALL weekend. They're limited and will be rotated amongst the guests.

If you want to see pictures, do a Facebook search for MotoGP experience.

PM me if you have any more questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts