Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to invite everyone down to Indianola for bike night. I went last month and there was only 10-15 sport bikes and we need to step it up. I would like to meet some people at the hy-vee on grand and head down in style. I would say meet there between 6:00 and 6:30 and head down around 6:30. Listed below are the details of the ride and the address of the hy-vee on grand.

Friday, June 17th. 6 P.M to 10 P.M

Directions to Hy-vee on grand: At the intersection of Grand Avenue and E.P. True Parkway (Railroad Avenue).

Please leave a message here if you have any questions or you are planning on going.

Thanks

YellowDaytona600 (Jon)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Would like to go but going to Advetureland with the kids Friday so Im out. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
753 Posts
ride

So far i don't see any reason why i cannot make it. I just hope the weather will be nice, it has rained a lot the last week.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I am still in, I plan on cutting out of work early so i can get a round of golf in before the meet. So barring any golfing injury I will try and be there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still planning on going...

Yeah I'm still heading down. The only problem is I have to start heading back up to des moines around 7:30/8:00 for a wedding deal that I forgot about. That should leave pleanty of time to check things out. Is any one else bring anyone along?

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's cool, I was planning on not staying for very long either. I am heading out of town early on Sat. See ya later tonight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts