Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
best wishes for Larry.

I wonder how the Discovery channel is gonna play this?? Hopefully they'll do a little safety promotion with it, since Rider safety is so seldom mentioned on air.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Sucks to hear...best wishes on a speedy recovery. Helmet probably would have helped

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
My bro is at the show. He tattooed Larry's back recently. (By the way that badass design incorporates a chain from a '02 suzuki the one off my bike) My bro and Larry are pretty tight so I haven't bugged him about this. As of last night "hurt bad" was the verdict.

·
Registered
554 Posts
why don't I hear the typical SBN comment ??? SQUID!!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Damn it doesn't sound good at all... Well best wishes. I am not a gear nazi by any means but I never could ride comfortably without my full face helmet.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Lots of conflicting stories on that website. Some say he was knocked out immediately after the wreck some say he finished the show went to the hotel then went out, some say blood clot in the brain. Who knows? I'm interested to hear the full story. I think the reason people aren't saying the typical "squid" comments is because it's fairly obvious that he should have been wearing a helmet, and he wasn't, not much more to it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
right on.. I just wanted to be a d*ck.... hope he makes a full recovery... :cheers

·
Registered
39 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Lots of conflicting stories on that website. Some say he was knocked out immediately after the wreck some say he finished the show went to the hotel then went out, some say blood clot in the brain. Who knows? I'm interested to hear the full story. I think the reason people aren't saying the typical "squid" comments is because it's fairly obvious that he should have been wearing a helmet, and he wasn't, not much more to it.
The "hit his head, knocked out cold, airlifted to hospital" one sounds the most plausible.

·
Banned
730 Posts
N-Ish said:
right on.. I just wanted to be a d*ck....
How's it feel to succeed? Here's hoping he's ok eventually.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
yeh now if a noobie on a sportbike did that all these old timers would say "good that squid deserved"...dude wasnt wearing gear, attempted a trick and got busted up. he knew the risks, i hope he doesnt die from it but maybe he'll learn something.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Interesting, a celebrity squid gets hurt and it's all "get well soon...". Anybody else and it's Darwinism at work?? C'mon, a squid is a squid. He does dumb ass shit all the time on TV (I can't believe they'd even air it - kinda promoting squids) and now he crashes with no lid. What they gonna do on air now? Promote "clean-up after your stunts"?

I do hope he pulls through and learns to wear a helmet and promote THAT.

·
Registered
129 Posts
1+ when ever any guy kills somebody else, or kills himself on a bike its like " POST THAT SHIT IN THE NEWBIE section" [email protected] THAT he's a squid just like any one else . Who knows, you say get well soon because hes a icon? He's cool. Well maybe the other kids who died where cool but noooo we call them squids.

INDIAN LARRY IS A [email protected] Squid, thats that :angry

·
Banned
730 Posts
To the three losers above eskimo, maybe it's because he's fighting to stay alive as we type this shit? Yeah, he was being a squid just like he's been doing for 40-50 years. Now is not the time to chastise someone for not wearing a helmet. Complete and total idiots.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
vuu16v said:
To the three losers above eskimo, maybe it's because he's fighting to stay alive as we type this shit? Yeah, he was being a squid just like he's been doing for 40-50 years. Now is not the time to chastise someone for not wearing a helmet. Complete and total idiots.
Hey, did I wish him any ill will? No, I just said that he's a squid like any other. I hope he pulls through and learns and promote proper gear, is what I said.

So a big Fuck You too.

·
Banned
730 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
So a big Fuck You too.
Working hard to dispell that whole idiot thing aren't you. :lol

1 - 20 of 96 Posts