Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to save money on motorcycle tires and installation services?

PM me:

Services offered:
-Wheel removal and tire installs
-You bring me the wheel, Tire installs
-Flat Repairs
-Chain and sprockett replacement

Located south of Nashville.
Specialize in Spotbikes.
Can do other types of bikes, just may not be able to remove wheels.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
sent you a pm...

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
thanks...

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
I will be up for a change in a couple of months I guess. But its good to have a cheaper alternative. You don't advertise your price here?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Half what the local dealer requests.

PM me when your ready.

It will be easier on you to mail order your tires to my house so you can make one trip. Food for thought.

Actually doing a board members tires this weekend.

Maybe he will report back to the board!

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
I will do that when I am ready!!

·
Anti-Dentite
101 Posts
Thanks again for installing my tires, Mike. You saved me cash and I appreciate the maintenance tips. I'll definitely be back next time I need tire work.

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Cyclegear is running a nice package deal on the Pirelli Diablo Supersport set. Any idea how good is the tire? I heard that it is a good allround tire just what I wanted.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its an excellent tire for the road maybe not as good for the track if you run a high pace!

I have mounted several sets of the tires from CG. I have heard there are some sets still avaliable in the store. CG will mount them for you as well.

PM me if you need tire service?

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
great tire service... thanks again man.. cant beat the price or the friendliness... :beer

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
great tire service... thanks again man.. cant beat the price or the friendliness... :beer

Thanks man for the props! Goes a long way for referrals.....

Glad your happy with the Tires!

Holler at me again when you need fresh buns?

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
will do man... and hit me up when you get some time to ride i need to get out for a good trek...

·
Registered
134 Posts
thanks for the awesome tire service coming back for my fron tire in bout 1000 miles like we talked about. oh yeah and again i will try to call ya bout next weekend going to the track and just spectating lol

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Motorider, you have any advice for an allround tire? I commute interstate all the time but also need the grip for the canyons. FZ6_Dude/Randomchaos, do you guys have any recommendations?

I am looking seriously at the Road Attacks and they are cheap too. The Pilot Road/ Pilot Power 2CTs are expensive. What about the Metzler Z6?

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
Im going to try the Road Attacks on my Buell once my current tires wear out.

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Im going to try the Road Attacks on my Buell once my current tires wear out.
I think I am going to do the same.

BTW, wavex needs some input about choosing the XB12R :).

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Motorider, you have any advice for an allround tire? I commute interstate all the time but also need the grip for the canyons. FZ6_Dude/Randomchaos, do you guys have any recommendations?

I am looking seriously at the Road Attacks and they are cheap too. The Pilot Road/ Pilot Power 2CTs are expensive. What about the Metzler Z6?
Michelin Pilot Road 2 seem to give the best Mileage and Grip combo on the market. Expensive but to get 7800 on a rear tire off a liter bike pays for itself if you do the math of tire change labor and tire cost. The front, mate to the rear of the 7800 mile rear, was still reported to look new.

Let me know if you need my services?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts