Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my roommate gave me a link to this story and I thought I'd share it with you guys. I don't want to be the only one who had the chance to read this delightful, thrilling and spiritually enriching tale.

NJOY!

CLICK HERE FOR UNPRECEDENTED AWESOMENESS!

P.S.
The link doesn't contain any images so you're all set to read it at work too :dblthumb (but it DOES contain NWS language if that matters)

P.S.2
You're likely to be tempted to stop reading the story after the first 3, 5, 10 ... lines (or at least I was) but DONT DO IT! IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER ... the ending is simply FANTASTICO!

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
yeah still not really work safe...

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
Yeah, that's all kinds of fucked up.

·
Skid Mark
1,294 Posts
my butt hurst just reading that. ouch!!!

s3aturnr

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What really amazes me is the following excerpt from wikipedia about the story/author (who btw wrote "Fight Club"):

"While on his 2003 tour to promote his novel Diary, Palahniuk read to his audiences a short story titled "Guts", a tale of accidents involving mastu...(NWS language), which appears in his book Haunted. It was reported that to that point, 40 people had fainted while listening to the readings. Playboy magazine would later publish the story in their March 2004 issue; Palahniuk offered to let them publish another story along with it, but the publishers found the second work too disturbing."

Now if "Guts" is ok to publish and the second work is "too disturbing" I can't even imagine what shit is in there ...

·
Gianticus Squidicus
2,831 Posts
What really amazes me is the following excerpt from wikipedia about the story/author (who btw wrote "Fight Club"):

"While on his 2003 tour to promote his novel Diary, Palahniuk read to his audiences a short story titled "Guts", a tale of accidents involving mastu...(NWS language), which appears in his book Haunted. It was reported that to that point, 40 people had fainted while listening to the readings. Playboy magazine would later publish the story in their March 2004 issue; Palahniuk offered to let them publish another story along with it, but the publishers found the second work too disturbing."

Now if "Guts" is ok to publish and the second work is "too disturbing" I can't even imagine what shit is in there ...
I wanna know!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts