Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in your experience if someone can dance does that usually mean that they are good in bed???

·
Registered
149 Posts
:confused: I have never heard that comparison EVER,lol.
I dont know what to say..probably? :confused:..
You know what now that ive thought about it..
Out of two..both were very good dancers.
One was good.the other one sucked,just the way of the world I guess. :hshot

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
If a girls got rythem............then a girls got "rythem". Some put more effort into dancing in the club than under the sheets, and vicea-versa.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
mmm... I have heard that before..I would have to agree to some point but not as a general rule..if a guy is pretty limber on the dance floor..he's going to be limber in bed.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I havent found this to be true in women. However it just so happens that Im Fred Astaire of the dance floor as well as the bedroom.....

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't dance, but I'm just saving my energy for the bedroom.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Stimy25 said:
I havent found this to be true in women. However it just so happens that Im Fred Astaire of the dance floor as well as the bedroom.....
I'll be your Ginger Rogers!! :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
mmmmmmmmm I don't know... I've known some guys that can jam, but were OK in the sack. But it seems now that I think aobut it, some of the better sex I did have was with ppl who could keep a beat.

Must be something with a guy and being able to move thier hips that makes um a little little better between the sheets.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
well damn..... My fat ass can't dance for crap. I don't like dancing though. I know you can take dancing lessons. Maybe I should think about this if this is the theory women go on.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I've heard the saying...but never have had the wish come true

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I'll be YOUR Huckleberry......................LOL

This has got to be a Texas thing but since I moved at a young age..I have no clue what the heck that is!! It doesn't sound good though.... :lol

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
This has got to be a Texas thing but since I moved at a young age..I have no clue what the heck that is!! It doesn't sound good though.... :lol
I guess you can say that its a Texas thing. Its what "Doc" (Val Kilmer) would always say in the movie "Tomb Stone"

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
If I only have "Safe Sex".............does that mean I can only do the "Safety Dance" :leghump

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
If I only have "Safe Sex".............does that mean I can only do the "Safety Dance" :leghump

HAHAHAH!!^^^^^^^^^ HAHAH!!! you know, that shows your age that you KNOW that song. Now tell us who sings it! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts