Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life is not easy that's for sure but we need to acknowledge the good that happens in our lives...what are you thankful for?
I just moved so i am thankful for a roof over my head, for being able to go out for dinner and not having to worry if my card will be declined, come back home to a warm bath, a comfy bed and cheesy british comedy.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
I think people do this shit to make themselves feel better about themselves........

If you were actually that grateful you would do this on a daily basis and wouldn't only do so once or twice a year.

I'm genuinely thankful Obama cannot be elected to another term.

Reactions: OldSchlPunk

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think people do this shit to make themselves feel better about themselves........

If you were actually that grateful you would do this on a daily basis and wouldn't only do so once or twice a year.

i am always thankful for what i have, tonight i just feel compeled to share my feelings.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
i am always thankful for what i have, tonight i just feel compeled to share my feelings.
Not necessarily you but I'm talking in general especially on facebook people want to do this because "its time to be thankful"

I'm cynical like that though.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I really am pretty thankful my old man chose that night to not pull out.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I'm thankful that I actually own motorcycles and post on a motorcycle forum.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
He'll sign a proclamation making himself President for life. The rest of the Democrats will go along since the Constitution is no longer relevant.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
We about to move this to P&R...

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
I thought of that after I posted...nothing more to add, nor will I comment further.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts