Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ok, who farted?
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in need of 03 gsxr 600 FI code!!

does anyone have a 03 gixxer 600 service manual, i have a service manual, but it's for 01 - 02, and for the most part everything is the same. except for the FI codes seem to be different. my bike won't start and the FI code is saying F-1, but my manual doesn't show anything for F-1. it doesn't even say anyting in the letter F. all of it is in letter C. so if anyone has the service manual for an 03 gixxer 600, can you please tell me what does F-1 mean? thank you :bananafu:

·
Registered
91 Posts

oscarcolumbo said:
does anyone have a 03 gixxer 600 service manual, i have a service manual, but it's for 01 - 02, and for the most part everything is the same. except for the FI codes seem to be different. my bike won't start and the FI code is saying F-1, but my manual doesn't show anything for F-1. it doesn't even say anyting in the letter F. all of it is in letter C. so if anyone has the service manual for an 03 gixxer 600, can you please tell me what does F-1 mean? thank you :bananafu:
Here is the code list...
C14 - THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
C15 - ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C21 - INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C22 - ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR
C23 - TIPOVER SENSOR
C24 - IGNITION SIGNAL #1
C25 - IGNITION SIGNAL #2
C26 - IGNITION SIGNAL #3
C27 - IGNITION SIGNAL #4
C28 - SECONDARY THROTTLE VALVE ACTUATOR
C29 - SECONDARY THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
C30 - SECONDARY THROTTLE CONTROL UNIT
C31 - GEAR POSITION SENSOR
C32 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #1
C33 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #2
C34 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #3
C35 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #4
C41 - FUEL PUMP CONTROL SYSTEM
C42 - IGNITION SWITCH SIGNAL
C46 - EXHAUST CONTROL VALVE ACTUATOR (1000 ONLY

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's FI. That means there is a fault in your fuel injection system. If you recently had your bike apart, look back through and make sure that something isn't unplugged. You have to put your bike in dealer mode by jumping a connector that is in the tail section next to the trunk. Jump the connector, then turn the key on. Your "c" code will show on the cluster. If the fault is not current, it will not show a fault. There is no memory in the ECU, so you may have to make the connector accessible, ride it ntil the light comes on. then jump the connector without turning off the key.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts