·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broward County news briefs

Posted May 25 2005

Davie

Recent FSU graduate dies in Pine Island Road crash

A recent Florida State University graduate died Tuesday morning in a motorcycle crash on South Pine Island Road, Davie police said.

William Fernandes, 23, of Hollywood, was driving south in the 4200 block of Pine Island when he lost control of the motorcycle and hit the guardrail, Lt. Bill Bamford said.

Fernandes was not wearing a helmet and suffered serious head trauma. He died at the scene. Investigators are waiting on toxicology results to determine if alcohol was a factor, Bamford said.

Fort Lauderdale

·
Registered
924 Posts
RIP
all more reason o wear a helmet

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
another needless death...

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Lost control? What the hell was he doing?

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
it's summer time in SF Fla so you'll see more of these. I see them all the time with no lid..... RIP Darwin in effect

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
RIP :(

It's always sad to hear fatality stories, especially when they're so close to home. It's frusterating watching people that just don't realize that such a simple mistake, like not wearing a helmet, can so easily cost them their life. Some people never learn....

·
wuka man
849 Posts
I, from time to time go without a jacket but if anyone ever sees me without a helmet, take my fucking keys away from me please. I wouldnt even be mad you because i was the stupid one.

RIP and still said nevertheless.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have never seen you without a helmet Beafer. Even when you come over from your complex to ours... you always have one on.

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts