Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather dull subject, I know, but how important to you is the ability for your mate to be able to do stuff like design and build (or repair) a house (framing, electrical, plumbing etc.), repair a car, build a stone wall, make furniture etc.?

I'd feel inadequate if I couldn't do just about anything. I hate paying for stuff (except for Doctors/Dentists) and am rarely pleased with the work "professionals" do.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I like it when a man is handy and knows the difference between a phillips and flathead screwdriver (trust me---I know of guys who don't!)

He doesn't have to be a Bob Villa or anything but must know how to do some things in the house, car, bike etc.

·
Registered
68 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I like it when a man is handy and knows the difference between a phillips and flathead screwdriver (trust me---I know of guys who don't!)

He doesn't have to be a Bob Villa or anything but must know how to do some things in the house, car, bike etc.
But with all your skills, why would he need to know?

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Skills...or..."Skills"...? :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Fire&Thunder said:
But with all your skills, why would he need to know?

Because I like a man who can do things for himself and get a little dirty!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm with you, Sixxy - I like a "handy" man. I hate being able to do shit a guy can't. :)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
.... hmmm Bob Villa. Sixxy, ever see Bob Villa's "This Old Whore House" ... Now there's a "fixerupper" that is both "fucntional" and "useful" :D :D We need that in the sex chamber... wonder if Fred will spot 19mb of space to entertain the crew....

... can anyone tell me what a Munkey :gheyfight Wench is... :nerd

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
its all good when a man can do things for himself. I have alot more respect for them alos. But I can do all that crapola myself, so I don't require a man to do it for me. Actually, I do it correctly the first time, AND I clean up after myself.. :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
japbike said:
its all good when a man can do things for himself. I have alot more respect for them alos. But I can do all that crapola myself, so I don't require a man to do it for me. Actually, I do it correctly the first time, AND I clean up after myself.. :)

JAPBIKE...............I LOVE YA!

YOUR'E SMART...........GORGEOUS.........SKILLED.

But this type of attitude is a primary reason as to why you may be having man difficulties. Prognosis: Conditions such as:

LACONOOKEITIS
LONELYLADYSYNDROME
NOLONGDONGCONJUNCTIVITIS

YOU ROCK THOUGH :headbang

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Jammin_Johnny said:
JAPBIKE...............I LOVE YA!

YOUR'E SMART...........GORGEOUS.........SKILLED.

But this type of attitude is a primary reason as to why you may be having man difficulties. Prognosis: Conditions such as:

LACONOOKEITIS
LONELYLADYSYNDROME
NOLONGDONGCONJUNCTIVITIS

YOU ROCK THOUGH :headbang

HAHAHAHAH!!! tell me about it. I've had guys tell me that I'm to much of a man for them to date. Oh well.. not my fault I own a construction business. You think I started it for the $? NOT, the 1/2 nakked boys in hard hats :D :leghump :bj WooHooo!! :leghump

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I am helpless, please help me!!!!!! :lol What's a wrench, or a hammer?????

Me Whispering--
there maybe that will get a good guy to come to me!! hee hee just act helpless that's the ticket

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
japbike said:
HAHAHAHAH!!! tell me about it. I've had guys tell me that I'm to much of a man for them to date. Oh well.. not my fault I own a construction business. You think I started it for the $? NOT, the 1/2 nakked boys in hard hats :D :leghump :bj WooHooo!! :leghump

Pragmatic strongly...............Too much like a man, well, a little stretched.

YOU ROCK ON LIL JAPBIKE! :headbang

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I am helpless, please help me!!!!!! :lol What's a wrench, or a hammer?????

Me Whispering--
there maybe that will get a good guy to come to me!! hee hee just act helpless that's the ticket

Missy Y...........YOU DO NOT NEED ANY HELP!

YOU ROCK ON TOO! :headbang

P.S. I dig the fact that you have enough morals not to go too "nude" in here! Leaves alot to the imagination, AYE!

P.S.S. All you got to do is call about your turn sigs...............Ahemmmm

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
well I can't be that handy--I blew 3 freakin' fuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey but all my turn signals work except the front left--who needs that one anyway :lol

PS on your PS--thanks I guess I just can't do it all the way...I have to save that for some "special" man that comes along!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't about everyone else, but my wife gets really fired up when I'm working on the hot rod or the motorcycle. I'll come into the house all greasy and sweaty to get a drink of water and practically get raped. Which is nice. I've got that going for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts