Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way....

Where is the best twisty road near DSM? I need to get some more miles on the bike before it goes to the track.

·
Registered
753 Posts
roads

You can take Vandalia to the 65 bypass then noth to 80 for a mix of straight and curvyr oads that loops the Des Moines's East side.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
HOGSLAYER said:
Head straight south out of Indianola it narrows and gets curvy.
I love that road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok.....

Anyone want to meet up for a late Sunday afternoon ride?? I gotta put some miles on this bike.....it's only got 49 on it so far!!!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
maybe

I might be up for it, I am currently putting in OT at work right now. i rode in and it is way to nice to be stuck inside a windowless lab. So tomorrow I am going to have to make it up for the diligent work I am doing today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else wanna go???

If you do, then post here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. Once we see if anyone else wants to go we'll decide where to meeet up at and EXACTLY what time.

:headbang

·
Registered
753 Posts
Home now

Ok, i am still up for it. i will check in from time to time to see if we make a scheduled time for a ride.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I MAY be. Psycho. Im in Ankeny: 1109 NW Maple

If you're ever bored. stop by.

By the way: How hard is it to fix scratches and repaint plastic. Figure with all you time on the track you have had to do some of that...

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'm tied up this weekend, but the next few I might be free. One of the next free weekends I have to ride up to Charles City to the folks house. The other two weekends, I'm open.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Riding

Went last night for a little 50 mile ride, now at home caulking shower. Didn't see any ride arranged today so will maybe try and do it some other time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok....

I'm still going for a ride today....if you up for it post within the next 1 hour and we'll figure out a meeting place.

·
Registered
753 Posts
sorry

Sorry I didn't get back to you, wife called (driving back from Kansas City with Jr.) and she arrived home early. Parenting duties overruled any riding for the day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts