Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extremely difficult decision to make very soon. Im just not strong enough to decide. Its 6:00 and I cant decide what to have for dinner. Should it be the bag of frozen pasta, the box of instant rice, chili dogs or a salad. Im leaning towards the salad since last night was Brat and beer night..... :alky Can someone please help a brotha out with this difficult dilema, and soon. Im so hungy...........................

·
Registered
556 Posts
Umm... cook the rice, open the chili, throw it & some cheese on top of the rice. Belly bomb that'll get rid of the beer & brat from last night. :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Make the salad and heat up some type of frozen meat, cut the meat and insert into the salad.

or

Chilli Dog :drool

Good luck with this, this will GREATLY affect your stomach later tonight ;)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
When all else fail eat everything.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I am starting to notice latley I get hungry when I am on here all this talk about food stated above anouther about chicken strips.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since none of you provided me with a definitive answer. I settled on a pizza, nothing hits the spot like an anchovie, green olive and velveeta pizza washed down with some rollin rock.....

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Are you planning to eat the bratwurst or perform some sex act with it? This is the sex relationship etc forum right?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
f2benny said:
Are you planning to eat the bratwurst or perform some sex act with it? This is the sex relationship etc forum right?

:lol please f2benny don't encourage him! He doesn't need it!! :lol :alky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts