Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Go for it.

Not that it matters I personally like it without but that's just me.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm with EricKC, I like um better with out it.. but if you like it, go for it.... :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snigg said:
another vote for "leave it how it is"
you and your leave it be shit. you should of kept your stickers on yours.. and im tired of seeign everyone with a black 1kRR. i had one of hte first ones andnow everyone got one. YOU can agree with this since we hang out in the same spots

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Do what you want, in the end it's your bike and only your opinion on how it looks matters.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks alright to me

·
Registered
681 Posts
Quik said:
you and your leave it be shit. you should of kept your stickers on yours.. and im tired of seeign everyone with a black 1kRR. i had one of hte first ones andnow everyone got one. YOU can agree with this since we hang out in the same spots
Hey, don't go blaming anyone but yourself for buying a dime a dozen bike.........you knew everyone was gonna have them. :twofinger

BTW, if ya left it stock, you'd probably have the ONLY one.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Quik said:
if i kept the stickers on mine then it'd be just like all the other 54's around. mine is the only stickerless hairy one :twofinger

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
taziscool said:
Hey, don't go blaming anyone but yourself for buying a dime a dozen bike.........you knew everyone was gonna have them. :twofinger

BTW, if ya left it stock, you'd probably have the ONLY one.
im not yelling at snigg. if i wanted to i would. Him and I are cool. we ride together

1 - 13 of 13 Posts