Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to motorcycle's but I've been riding pedal bike's since I was 6. My buddy offered to sell me his turbo charged husa(or something like that) for 12k, he takes pretty good care of the bike and I was wondering if this would be a good beginner bike?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I say buy it man...they are actually very slow bikes...they need the turbo just to get going....You'll be the coolest cat on the block...

Just kidding with that, but again I am taking this whole post as just a joke...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
so whats stopping you from buying it?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Do you even ride,if so who you rideing with in Anchorage?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got an 99 SV650 I've been riding for about 2 1/2 months. I've mostly just ride solo, on occasion I'll see some other rider on the highway, nod hello and ride with him for a while. I've thought about heading to Taco Bell to meet up with the rest of the sportbiker's on Fri and Sat, but I haven't done it yet.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Dude,most of the guys in that Taco Bell gang will get you a ticket real fast.

I ride most of the time alone but would be up for a ride if ya want.

I'm working at the Fred Meyer remodle on Mulldoon right now from 7 am to 6:30 pm m/f or you could call 892-1066,the name's Mike.

My bike is parked in the back.it's a CBR 600RR all black with no stickers.A few of the guys I ride with are new to the sport as well and most of the time we ride up the Glen towards Glennallen.Not much traffic and lots of curves.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Ok,I don't get home untill around 8:00pm with the comute.

In a few weeks we are going to ride to Valdez.I did the Fairbanks loop last weekend,in the rain no less but it was a good ride.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've made the drive from anch to valdez twice in my cage and it seemed like the road from anch to glenallen had a bunch of potholes, but from glenallen to valdez it was smooth and a blast to drive. What are your opinions?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Please delete this thread...it serves no purpose.

·
Registered
394 Posts
You're joking right?? That isn't even funny dude.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts