Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you'd like to know. Just needed a break from this place for a while. Still riding, just crossed 10,000 miles the other day. Posted a video of my commute home on youtube. I picked up a pretty cool little camera from goprocamera.com, worth looking into.

YouTube - Commute Home

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe, cheers for now

--
velo

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Looked really good, tho' I wouldn't mind seeing that camera up just a few inches. Kinda hard to see what is going on in front of the bike IMO. Picture quality looked really good

·
Registered
995 Posts
Cool little camera, I might have to pick one up this winter. It looks like you were riding a little squidly though, definatley speeding!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Hey, like the rider above said, camera just a little low. Dear God how I hate the slabs

Picture quality is great.

Everyone ride head's up.:cheers

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
Your other vid was pretty good also...thump!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Which camera was that? It looks like one of the better out there.

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
i must say, i chuckled cause the noise of your camerat hitting the ground (other video) was pretty funny but besides that, that really sucks. id be so pissed

·
Registered
474 Posts
what kind of camera is it and how much? Looking for a cheap camera to test out some mounting ideas.

·
Full Time Slacker
3,178 Posts
Well that was a boring ass video. Nice quality though.

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
Thanks for keeping us posted, I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what you were up to.

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
anyone else have anything ele good to say about this camera? if so then I think I'll pick myself up one next payday :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts