Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry if you got mad at me. Badgixxer told me you guys like to play and I thought I had run into a cool group of guys. I wouldn't have said that stuff if I thought you guys couldn't handle it. Okay? So I'm done.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:chair :brick :surprised
we finally get some one in here to play that's not a guy and you guys run her off...

95% of the stuff she was using to slam you guys she got from me...i was helping her stir up some good old fashioned shit talking - sorry if we pissed anyone off....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
lol you just caught me on the wrong day. thats why i didnt say anything. now bendova so i can spank ya :spank

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
lol you just caught me on the wrong day. thats why i didnt say anything. now bendova so i can spank ya :spank
somehow i don't think she'll be back.... :a2

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
somehow i don't think she'll be back.... :a2

ill find her...ill go invade the wisconsin forum :lol they wouldnt know what hit em :lao

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
I finally decide to jump in and talk some shit and have some fun instead of just sitting on the side lines and it ends this quickly. Was it something I said, do I smell(Don't answer that). I guess it's back to picking on our favorite whipping boy BG. I thought you finally found a chic tough enough to take the abuse that was required to be associated with you. :chair Lord knows the rest of us get enough shit for claiming that you are our friend. :beer . Face it Clay, we, Your so called friend are determined to fuck up any chance you ever have at getting any for the rest of your life. :lol Remember L is for love.

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:lao :eek:nfloor

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
I KNOW IM PISSED lol

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer 95% of the stuff she was using to slam you guys she got from me...i was helping her stir up some good old fashioned shit talking - [/QUOTE said:
You aren't that smart. And what's that smell? Oh, must be Sewer Rat. :neener

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer said:
:chair :brick :surprised
we finally get some one in here to play that's not a guy and you guys run her off...
Man, that was too easy. And we didn't even get to exchange shit talking. I'm a bit dissappointed. Mid-West girls give it up, I mean give up to fast. :neener

And from the sounds of it, is there something you wanna tell us about the ex? She was a she correct?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Philbie said:
Man, that was too easy. And we didn't even get to exchange shit talking. I'm a bit dissappointed. Mid-West girls give it up, I mean give up to fast. :neener

And from the sounds of it, is there something you wanna tell us about the ex? She was a she correct?

are we talkin about cali?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well on a serious note you guys, I just think it's fun to screw around, a great stress reliever. I'm having some issues and am kind of getting slammed from every side... the last straw was this. I mean, I'm a really nice girl, super sweet, and I am always helping others, even when I should be asking for help myself. I give up that much just to help other people. I am not malicious, condescending, or rude. I like to joke around, though, but I would never say any of these things seriously. I liked you guys because you were so cool. I am not sure how the WI people would take it, though... so that's why I appreciated you guys so much. Clay told me you guys could take it, so I dished it. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
What did I miss, who couldn't take it? Not giXerking?

Seriously, I didn't see much that caused this?

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
Don't be sorry, get the spoon back out and start dishing already would ya. :neener I takes a lot more than that to acually piss any of us off. :moon

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
Well on a serious note you guys, I just think it's fun to screw, a great stress reliever.
i knew there was a reason why i liked you so much... :neener

just playing - i think i'll go start some shit in the WI forum.... :beer

WI Forum shit talking thread deleted.... :beer

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ooh, I read your post and you are gonna be in BIG TROUBLE!! Actually, I'll probably get in trouble for that. I wouldn't have started stuff in the WI forum!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Clay seriously! I'm going to get in trouble for this, just watch!! I'm trying to bow my head and let things take their course, but YOU KNOW WHO is GONNA SEE that post and watch out, you might get banned for that. Not that you truly care all that much- neither do I- but this stuff will come off the boards and into my personal life again. I just want the teenage drama to stop. I should never have posted a thread about the guy that sold me my fairings...just let the drama die...please...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts