Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Rick James is dead? HOLY SHIT! Damn, he might have been a little "eccentric" but he was a cool fucking guy!

RIP SUPERFREAK!

·
Registered
430 Posts
RIP Superfreak.......

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
hammerdown said:
He has just died in his home in L.A. I wonder how this will affect Dave Chappelles skits. .
I dunno...but as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I hope Dave keeps that in mind because his Rick James skits are just plain funny. Keep him alive through memories.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stephygee said:
I dunno...but as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I hope Dave keeps that in mind because his Rick James skits are just plain funny. Keep him alive through memories.

I for one see a skit that goes something like this "I'M DEADDD BEEEOOTCH"

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Just told an 18 year old kid that I work with that Rick James is dead. He looked at me kinda puzzled and said "was he at this base?" I just started laughing and asked him if he was kidding. He said, "well what squadron was he in?" He was being completely serious too. I said Superfreak.....I said "I'm Rick James bitch".....he still looked at me weird. Kids these days, damn.....

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
RIP...

"And, and, and. And for that girl backstage...and for that girl backstage. I want to make it publicly clear. Never mind who you thought I was, I'm Rick James, BITCH!"

...RIP

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
damn that's a trip. They were just talking about Dave Chapelle maybe playing him in a movie of his life. RIP Beeotch!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
awwwwwwwwww bummer... RIP Mr. SuperFreak!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
natural causes...Funk singer Rick James, best known for the 1981 hit "Super Freak," died today, apparently of natural causes. got it off yahoo.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Thst sucks, I am sure Dave will say something about in the next season.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Super Freak RIP

1 - 20 of 27 Posts