Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second in line ladies now dont:drool all over the computer here:D

On second thought if your doing that make sure you dont :alky spill your drink all over the computer :alky

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i likey....btw, nice bike. sweetsexy, you are a lucky woman

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why Thank You:D

BTW: :twofingerWELCOME:twofinger to the Moderator side of the site:D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Godfather...you are just as cute as a button...like a big teddy bear!! I mean that in a very good way!! Can't wait to the chopper you are building all finished. That headlight you showed me is thee bomb!! :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
thanks godfather....yeah i can't wait to see your chopper either...i've not even seen the headlight and i want to see the rest.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a sneek peek of the headlight if you wanna see the rest just click the link in my signature......

:twofingerCASTER:twofinger

Attachments

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Thats pretty sick dude

I like :headbang

Thought about using a childs dirtbike helmet and inserting 2 small headlights into the goggle area and mounting them to MY 750....but that would mix 2 styles....retro and weirdo, and I wanted just ONE theme

Next bike will be weirdo though

Attachments

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:headbang Troy, tha is friggin awesome I never noticed you had an ol 7fiddy LOL:D

Well I got the welder last night so you can guess where I will be all weekend. Now that I have that I can finally get to work on getting all the Fab work done on that swing arm. That shit is gonna be sick as hell:headbang

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
awww GODFATHER, your a cute patootie! :D We ladies love ya man. sweetsexxy, what lucky chicky she is...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts