Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I found some local riders around iowa. did a web search and couldnt find anything. well anyway, My name is mike and I ride a 2001 aprilia rsv mille. Im 29 and always out riding. looking for others to ride with or at least keep up with. ha ha anyway I wanted to say hi. and see you all around

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the board Mike. You new to Iowa, or just the board?

Where are you located at?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to the site, I have ridden with a couple of guys who are members on this site. just post up a time you think would be good and a time/place and I gurantee you will get some responce. Sweet bike you have (aprilia rsv mille). A friend of mine has an RC-51 probably the closest thing I have ever ridden to an Aprillia. Where abouts do you live so if i am out riding I know to look for you?

I ride a silver 2005 Triumph St

see attached pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I usually ride from where I live camanche iowa to like dubuque or to davenport. but mainly just around clinton. I am actually taking my bike in the bake of the truck with me on vacation to marthas vineyard in a week cant wait. but I will be out riding next week towards the end of the week like thurs or fri. otherwise im up for riding anytime.

new to the website

1 - 4 of 4 Posts