Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'll be leaving houston for salt lake city on the 17th (i'll be a freshmen at the univ of utah). It looks like I won't be able to have my bike up there my first year but for my sophomore year I'll probably be buying a bike up there just before school starts up again. so how is the sportbike scene around salt lake? any good tracks or stunt lots i should know about? thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey whats up? There are a lot of bikes out this way. More bullet bikes I think then anything. All you have to do is cruise around state street some friday or saturday night and you will seem them gathering around the 7-11's. As far as tracks they are putting one in, in Tooele that I think is suppose to be done in '06. It is suppose to be one of the best in the country, Larry H Miller is building it so he could give a crap about how much it cost. It is going to be a 5 mile track so it will be pretty awesome. I am going to pick up my FZ6 tommorow at Plaza Cycle so I am sure I will be putting some miles on it quick. Well hope you have a good time in Utah. Good luck with College and maybe I will see you around sometime.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've pretty much only seen cruisers around here but hopefully theyll be some more sportbikes

·
Registered
175 Posts
Haha yeah but you have to remember you are up by the U. You need to head down the mountain a little bit. All thats up there are cruisers and gay guys on little mopeds. Not that I have a problem with that, just not my cup.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Check out the USBA. I haven't been a member for long, but it's well worth looking into. I met alot of really cool guys, and learned ALOT. There's usually a ride or two going on every weekend. http://utahsba.com/ Or, you could just hang out at a 7-11... :gay Hope to see ya around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts