Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm realy thinking of getting the Cagiva Mito 125. It looks good, super quality and fast. The stearing damper comes stock with the bike, cool isn't it :D
Just love it, WOHoooW. Anybody have it ? any body ever tryed it ?

And because I'm in spain, I will be allowed to be riding it on the streets :grinbounc

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
from what i know u cant ride them here, 2 stroke if im not mistaken You would have to buy it as a "track bike" and i dont know if u could get a title for it leagally

·
Registered
222 Posts
Daytoner t5 said:
from what i know u cant ride them here, 2 stroke if im not mistaken You would have to buy it as a "track bike" and i dont know if u could get a title for it leagally
Good thing he isn't "here". Like he said, in Spain they are road legal. And I think you actually can get them on the streets here, much like an RS50. I recall one of the fireblades.org forum members out in AZ I think had a set of those bikes. Sharp looking bike.

·
Registered
522 Posts
that's a cool bike, all you need is a tubular frame and you've got a Duc 2 stroker...lucky Euros and your 2 strokes :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Notice the similarity to the Ducati 916? Same designer from when Ducati was part of the Cagiva empire. 125cc two stroke with something like 7 gears. Insane! And pretty cool.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I want one here in the US, but cant find where they are sold. i have seen them at a motorcycle show though....

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I've rode to Mito 125's, I rode one before I bought my RS250 here. If only they made a Mito 250 I would have been all over it. I liked the 125, it felt nice, felt like a little more power than the RS125 which I also have ridden.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
This is still what I don't get, ALOT more riders would be willing to start small if we had 250's and 500's (4-strokes) that looked anywhere near that good, instead, we've got the Ninja EX series and the Suzuki GS500F (which was a good effort, but the bike still looks piss poor).

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I wanna a find Mito just to park it next to my 996 and take some pictures.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
I want one :cry

·
Banned
70 Posts
i remember one ( a Cagiva ) on ebay just awhile back for like 3500 bucks.

·
Registered
426 Posts
very jealous. I would love to have something like that or the rs250 :finger

if only the US would introduce a tier license system we could fix that one real quick.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I am jealous of the fact you live in Palma. That is a great bike for blasting around town and busy streets.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i think i saw one on south beach in miami, i thought it is custom bike, it look just like it, but i was driving so i could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts