Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have less than a week till my bike gets here and my garage is a disaster!!! My boyfriend must either move out or take all his important legal files to the dump or the truck, because my baby is not sitting outdoors... guess you know what I am doing this weekend!!! I have to name it, and practice my handling and read more riding books. So much to do and so little time. The question though... is it excessive to carpet the garage and paint it pleasant colors so the bike is happy :lol

Fzzygrrl runs off to look for that new bike lamaze book and practice her hoo hoo hees

·
Registered
539 Posts
fizzygrrl said:
The question though... is it excessive to carpet the garage and paint it pleasant colors so the bike is happy :lol
I put mine on carpet when it's up for the winter. Other than that, I think most bikes are more happy on the road than in the garage. :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I wouldn't say it's excessive. If i ever get around to a garage the bike(s) will have their own special treatments and spots in it.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
That's funny...although the carpet is not a bad idea.....

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
Whaapen Chinygyal, long time no see... :)

Fizzy you are really EXCITED huh? Mine is automatically carpeted cause it resides in my living room...i leave it outside the front door (RIGHT outside the front door, locked) to cool off first though cause the fumes in a 1 bedroom apartment make me sneeze and get sick even when the bike is off (it doesn't leak, but it releases something invisible in the air)...the colors thing is kinda funny, but i can't laugh because i have been noting from before mine arrived that it coincidentally matches my living room color scheme perfectly. I bought my living room stuff last year and they are all black and/or silver. My bike happens to be black and silver as well. So yeah, i guess that is a similar aesthetic appeal to making your garage match your bike.

:) Where do you we find a pic of you?

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
fizzygrrl said:
As soon as my bike gets here I will have my boyfriend take a picture and post it.
Doesn't necessarily have to be you ON your bike. Just a pic of your face to see who the "matching carpet girl" is (jokes). Nobody saw me ON my bike til i just remembered today (well, yesterday) that i had not brought my camera along on any practices, and so i made my cousin takes pics and posted them up...all they saw before were pics of me, pic of me on some bike, and pic of my bike...now it's alllll coming together... :D lol. Check the Posse thread with the girls' pics...I'm on page 21 and page 28.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
You're cleaning? It's good to see that SBN has some good women on it! Keep up the hard work. :lao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts