Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn what the hell happened i go to Vegas and LA for a week - come back and i gotta re-register.....
oh well no biggie at least now my SBN and GDC screen names are the same....
:D
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
damn, switch is back



switch back on?
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
poor switch has a lot of reading to catch up on, especially in the springer thread
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zts gixx said:
Why do you call him switch? :confused:
because me and TWSTA are on/off so much lately..... :D
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
because me and TWSTA are on/off so much lately..... :D


what do you mean lately??
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
love sucks sometimes and is great the rest of the time.....
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
hey great to see you back...how was NV and CAli? have a good time?
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Naw it blows

werd, especially when thats all you have to hang on to :(
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
well actually boys, i think sometimes it doesn't taht is where the problem lies...it DOESN'T blow and maybe it should

and btw, this is my 200th post...hehehehe
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
well actually boys, i think sometimes it doesn't taht is where the problem lies...it DOESN'T blow and maybe it should

and btw, this is my 200th post...hehehehe


:confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,010 Posts
Naw it blows..its just like drinking for me.. no matter how good it feels I usually just end up puking in a toliet in the end.
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Naw it blows..its just like drinking for me.. no matter how good it feels I usually just end up puking in a toliet in the end.

right on. the problem lies in that probably 80% of the poplulation confuses love with lust
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gixerking said:
right on. the problem lies in that probably 80% of the poplulation confuses love with lust
prolly more lik 95%....
but for me it's mos def LOVE......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,010 Posts
Speaking of which I have just recieved my daily punch in the gut now i want to puke feeling from love for the day.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top