Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you know me on here. I had the chameleon colored CBR 600 F4, and a lot of shit has happened since then! I had to upgrade my bike. About 3 months ago I went out and bought a brand new Yamaha YZF R1. Didnt have a computer for awhile but everything is taken care of now! Trying to get more people together to ride. I'm in the HArford Co, Baltimore Co area. Hey FZR Kid: hows the bike doing? You get your license yet?! So anyway, just saying hi to everyone again and maybe get a ride together soon?!

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I remember you. FZR isn't on the board that much anymore but we ride together. 5 of us got together on tuesday and rode around. You should meet up with us. He said he tried to call you a couple times.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i got a new number. well actually i ended up losing my phone on the bike and lost EVERYONES number programmed in it but then i had some complications and had to get the number switched :eek: o well. im up for riding whenever, so just let me know!! so if you talk to him please let him know! thanks!

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I sent him a text message. I think we are riding tonight. Well I am at least but I think he is to. I'll post up later in the day to let you know for sure. I have met a bunch of people up here. I have a group of about 5 guys that I ride with now and again and then Tylers group that I met for the first time the other night. All of which are good guys. You're welcome to join anytime. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool let me know. i am leaving work at 12 so then i wont have a computer to check this. i pmed you my phone number so send me a text or call me to let me know whats going on.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Ok I got it. Will do. I'm sure you will hear from Tyler though. He was talking about you on Tuesday. He was worried about you. :) I have a 301 number so you will know it's me if I text. My name is Ryan.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Damn, I was lookin thru here today and see this post. I just talked to you for a few minutes on Wednesday. Sorry couldnt talk longer, I had to be somewhere for work fast.

Sean
WERA/Nesba 81
www.svracer.net

·
Registered
103 Posts
talk about fun! ended up being 9 bikes total...fun fun fun!... jess nice bike! sexy!... good job ryan on the clutch thing :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn I just checked here today and obviosuly missed a ride errr! Anybody riding tomorrow midday/afternoon in the area?

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Yea man. I'm trying to get some people together for tomorrow. I'll find out more later in the day. We might catch up tonight as well. You live in Falston right?

·
Registered
20 Posts
No I live in Westminster area, but was going to try to hit up the area around where 7sisters used to be tomoorw afternoon.

·
Registered
307 Posts
hellllloooooo.....I'm Shelley....always lookin for decent people to ride with...any weekly meetings to ride ??

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Spin said:
No I live in Westminster area, but was going to try to hit up the area around where 7sisters used to be tomoorw afternoon.
Were in Harford Co./Bel Air I don't know where that 7sisters place is. You can come up here if you want

CBR Gurlie said:
hellllloooooo.....I'm Shelley....always lookin for decent people to ride with...any weekly meetings to ride ??
We are starting a bike night here soon. Hopefully next week.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea last night was a lot of fun! wish i didnt have to leave so early. thank u tyler :) let me kno when the next ride is

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
RCEGRRL said:
yea last night was a lot of fun! wish i didnt have to leave so early. thank u tyler :) let me kno when the next ride is
You didn't miss much. Everybody must have had some calamari before we went out because the old saying you are what you eat was in full effect. Jerry (blue cbr) learned how to do tank wheelies so he was flying down the road with his legs straight up in the air, I'm trying to clutch up second (making more noise than anything but finally got it), followed by some guy standing on his tank with his arms stretched out. This went on for a good 2 hours I would say on and off. Still fun though. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Were in Harford Co./Bel Air I don't know where that 7sisters place is. You can come up here if you want
Sorry that is still more Baltimore County area. 7 Sisters (I beleive that was the name of the section) was the area at the Loch Raven Resv. that they shut down for "road work" :a2.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:

We are starting a bike night here soon. Hopefully next week.

Keep me posted !! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts