Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Orlando and Polk folks. It has been a while since I last posted. Sold my bike, had a baby (who is now eight months old), and bought a car to replace my bike.

Anyhow, I need to get rid of some gear.

1) Frank Thomas size 42 leather armored jacket
2) Frank Thomas matching size 32 leather pants
3) Joe Rocket Medium UFO textile Jacket.
4) Icon ankle high super duty riding boots (for street) brown in color.

I would like to sell the FT leathers together for $125.00
boots for $40.00
Joe Rocket jacket for 20.00

All are in good condition with inner linings and armor. leathers worn very little.

Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Good luck with the sales!! Nice upgrade on the ride. I say upgrade because you had a suzuki. LOL Just messin with ya and really cute baby boy ya got there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the sales!! Nice upgrade on the ride. I say upgrade because you had a suzuki. LOL Just messin with ya and really cute baby boy ya got there.
Thanks. The boy is my pride and joy.

sent you a pm
Got it. Will call later today.

Thanks.

BTW the boots are size 9 I forgot to mention.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Thanks for the leathers John, take care of the boy and the bmw, good to meet you , the offer still stands for a ride, later

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here are pics of my boy and my "new" ride.

Will eventually have a bike again.

Well, I had to dig through years of pages to find my posts as “jzcrna”. I could not reset my password and have a different email that I did 11 years ago. Well, last year I moved to western NC and had a trail bike for a year, but didn’t care for it much. I decided to get a baby Ninja 400 (2018 KRT), A perfect commuter for getting back to street riding after 11 years.

Anyhow, I had fun riding with you guys back in the day and really miss my old 2007 GSXR 600. Now to find a crew here in NC!

·
Registered
11,956 Posts
Being a parent is about the best thing you can do. It's hugely rewarding, and it only gets better. My kid is 28 now. Enjoy every moment of it. I sure have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts