Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Whacha got on my 40 homie
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i'm still rehabbing after my bike wreck but I have internet access now so I can at least check the boards. I'm doin much better than I was a month ago. My ankles and vertebrae are healing. My shoulder bugs me sometimes tho. Im debating if im gonna ride again. I so want to but i dont know if I can take another fall like this. Anyway, just wanted to check in.

p.s. did the servers get cleaned out or something cause i had to re-register?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
doesnt sound like fun... i been in a car accident and that shit aint no joke... theres always next year unless of course ya wanna ride bitch lol you just rest up and take it easy for now ya hear? =)

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Yea, the site started over. Good to hear you are back, alot of people were posting asking about you and your condition after the accident, i'm sure seeing you post will help ease some people's minds.

Tom.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Deebo!

Good to see ya online bud. I was gonna visit ya but Dennis was concealing your location. ;) (Not entirely true, but not entirely false).

Teej

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Hey man, it's really good to hear from you. I'd been getting worried. I was really saddened to hear about your crash, I'm glad you made it through though. I wish we'd gotten a chance to hang out more, but hopefully you'll come back to the sport. I know it's a hard decision, but you do what you have to do. Whether you come back to ride or not, we should hang out one of these days.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I dont know you but heard, we actually read, bout your spill and its good to know that your doing ok.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome back, happy recovery. "my vertebrea is healing".....OUCH!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Deebo, it's good to hear from you. We were all worried when Teej came on and told us about your mishap. Heal up quick! We're all here for you if you need anything...believe me when I say this because everyone was around for me after my accident last year.

Hopefully this'll chear you up...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Deebo,

Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. Was a bit of a scare for all of us when we heard about your accident. Just get healed up before you even think about throwing a leg over a bike again.... got to have your priorities. :)

While you've been gone the site had some technical difficulties. Recently, they had to restart the database, so everyone had to re-register. You can still access the old messages from a link on the homepage, but you can't post to them anymore.

I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at Rob's for the Memorial Day Ride. I'm the guy with the FZR600.

Anyway, take care of yourself and glad to have you back on SBN... and maybe down the road back on a bike.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Not sure we ever met, but glad you are doing better, and hopefully I can meet you some time!

:)

Cj

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Never met ya so Welcome and since you were here already welcome back.

·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the love and well wishes everyone. I definately appreciate it. Even if I dont get back on a bike anytime soon, i'll still be around and i'll always keep in touch. Thanks again everyone! :)

p.s. Thanks for that pic Moses, it brought a huge smile to my face! To think that we can ride like we did that day in the rain and nothing happens but I go down hard doing 40 mph going from point A to point B. Life's a bitch!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
You didn't wreck the mirror we fixed, did ya? :twofinger - just messin with ya man. You should try to head down to Great Lakes this weekend, would be cool to hang out.

·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish I could head down there but im still in a rehabilitation center healing and all. When I get out of here, i'll definately get out with you guys! :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Your not even at home yet...sorry to hear that. I hate being cooped up in that bed, with that smell of hospital, ah just brings up bad memories. Sorry if I reminded you of those things but take advantage of this time on yo ass cause once healed up and back to everyday life sometimes you wish you could go back and lie down for what seems like forever :leghump

·
Banned
145 Posts
Deebo said:
To think that we can ride like we did that day in the rain and nothing happens but I go down hard doing 40 mph going from point A to point B. Life's a bitch!
Exactly! :mad:
It was nice meeting you that day. Sorry to hear about your crash, but glad you're doing better! Hope you get out soon, so you can at least come hang out with us! :)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident Deebo. It's good to see you posting and in good spirits though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts