Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
youtube.com/PistNRods
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back into motorcycling after a couple years hiatus and now instead of Florida I'm in Illinois. :leaving

So I can't ride all year round anymore but hey at least I'm back in the saddle in an SV650. Looking forward to some summer events.

It also seems like MotoVlogging is a thing now so I started doing that too. :lgh2

Burnout Ticket, Getting Lost, Gun Shop & Italian Beef - MotoVlog #10 - YouTube

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome, I'm just outside of Chicago, in the downers grove area, but work in Downtown.

Sorry you had to leave sunny Florida for this.

·
youtube.com/PistNRods
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm out a bit west of DT too in the River Forest area, but no one knows where that is unless you're a local. Yeah it's an adjustment, but it's what it is for now. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Enjoy the weather while we got it. There are a few good roads around the area, for me, it's the Frontage roads off of I-55 near Downers Grove. For the city folk, there's the Sheridan road.

Get some miles on that thing before the city freezes over again.

·
youtube.com/PistNRods
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips. I'll hit those roads up, this weekend. I ride everyday as long as it's not raining. That's just what I've always done with bikes...take the car or the bike, always and easy choice for me! Damn, now I really regret leaving Florida. Some day I'll get back to a warmer state. :bangdesk

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
You actually, willingly moved to Chicago from Florida?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts