Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiice! Hope business is good for you, your location is good!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
sportbikes for hire and most of the bikes offered for rental are not sportbikes?

it is nice to see more bike rental services out there that offers more than lame cruisers/harleys though. the triumph 675 is a nice one

·
Registered
75 Posts
With lots of newbies trying and old timers wanting to trying get free again with the bikes, this should be a good business. Good luck

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sportbikes for hire and most of the bikes offered for rental are not sportbikes?

it is nice to see more bike rental services out there that offers more than lame cruisers/harleys though. the triumph 675 is a nice one
The Name came with the business. We plan on changing it, but that gets done over time..
As far as sportbikes, you're discounting the Triples and FZ1's, by mistake, LOL

It's not WHAT you ride, it's that you ride well, safely, and enjoy it.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
After not being online on forums and such for quite a while after no longer having PJ's Parts, I have come back to riding as a business,, It's ingrained in me, and just had to happen.

So here's what we're up to:

Smoky Mountain Rentals - Sportbikes4Hire

Nice. I bet the GSXR 750 is a hoot. Good luck man. Hey you should invest in a CanAm Spyder/ etc. It is all the "PC" rage these days.

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. I bet the GSXR 750 is a hoot. Good luck man. Hey you should invest in a CanAm Spyder/ etc. It is all the "PC" rage these days.
It's a blast - it's my personal play bike and is well set up.

We've looked hard at Spyders. They are a bit much for the initial cost (even used), but it may happen for next season.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
It's a blast - it's my personal play bike and is well set up.

We've looked hard at Spyders. They are a bit much for the initial cost (even used), but it may happen for next season.
Well good luck brother and thanks for keeping the flame on for us riders. Sheesh I been riding since 1988....I feel so old.(probably not as old a PhilB though..lol old rage quitter)

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
glad to hear everything is working out for you. maybe next summer I will stop by and say hello. I haven't been to the gap in years. may I suggest one teeny thing about your website sportbikes4hire...there's no address

1 - 11 of 11 Posts