Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo guys, this is James900RR i am now Reckless01 and im back on SBN. I just wanted to drop my old friends a line and say whats up....so if you remember me say waddup :lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo Dalton, i heard about your bike dood that sucks...well at least you got a nice mustang out of it all :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys I kinda missed the old L town crew...Kenny, Bill, Rob, Brian, and i know theres others i rode with but i didnt know your real name...hell we all went by our SBN names back then.....Well if you didnt know i quit stunting and had my bike repainted all custom like and totally repaired to like new, so the only thing that will remind me of stunting will be the 12 bar hangin out the back...its kinda attached ya know....but ill be running 35-38psi runnin corners with you guys again...dont let a stunta fool ya i can drag peg :) ask Scrapyard

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Sup J, good to see ya back.
Why are u given up stuntin? I look forward to seein ya on the nest SS ride bro.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got a lil 4 mo old daughter now and i just dont have the time to practice anymore...plus i totally ruined my knee in my last crash, i may have to have knee surgery....so i figure id ratehr be able to ride period than to keep stunting and lose the ability to walk... :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey Brian, hows the shop goin? i may wanna get up with ya on some stuff i got goin on. ill tty in a bit

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Reckless01 said:
i got a lil 4 mo old daughter now and i just dont have the time to practice anymore...plus i totally ruined my knee in my last crash, i may have to have knee surgery....so i figure id ratehr be able to ride period than to keep stunting and lose the ability to walk... :)

Congrats on the baby girl man! Its all good, as long as u stil are on 2 wheels. :D . Sucks about the knee though, hope it gets fixed for ya.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yo....

James,
Where the hell have you been? Are you still living in the same place or what? I'll stop by if you are.
later............

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Earl? hows shit man?> yea i still live in the same spot...gimmie a call some time on the cell (this goes for ANYONE i know) 813-298-2831 i got free incomming mins so you wont be buggin me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts